• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

FltAdml. Wolf

official WELCOME! (Introduce yourself – the player! – by saying hello here!)

Your application has been approved, Derek. Welcome to the community -- training starts on Monday!

Konbanwa,

My name is Amanda. I'm 35, happily married with three beautiful children, two cats, and several awesome inlaws (we live with them. Trust me, its' usually a good thing ;-)). My children are 8.5, 7, and 11.75 months (he turns 1 next Saturday!). I homeschool my children and cook everything from scratch (I love to cook). I'm a former music major (most of my chars tend to be musical) who quit school to take care of her children. I was born in Georgia, went to college in Illinois then Texas, lived in Texas from 99 til 2012 when we moved to Maryland. I love to read, write, sing, listen to music, quilt, knit, do crafty things, watch movies, and spend time with my family. I grew up on ST, started with the original (reruns) and enjoyed TNG and Voyager. I've been roleplaying in some form or fashion since 1996, doing pbems since 1999. I've done Amber, White Wolf's Werewolf: TA, Vampire: TM, Vampire: TDA, and have been in Dragonriders of Pern pretty much consistently since 2000. I've never been in an ST pbem before. I will probably make loads of mistakes and my terminology is gonna stink, but I look forward to rping with you all. Just...be gentle, please. :)

And that's probably way more than you wanted to know. :)

Welcome to the community! I think you will do well during training, and don't worry our training officers are some of the most patient and understanding people in the galaxy. Just hang in there and follow their lead and you will be fine. Good luck! :thumbsup:

Hello everyone! My name is Colin and I'm 14 and have Aspergers/Autism. Right now I'm going to be a freshmen in High school. Also, I live in California. :)

Hello, Everyone! My name is Max. I'm a 50 year old funeral director/embalmer living and working in the South. I found Starbase 118 while shopping for ebooks at Amazon. I clicked on the author profile of David Adams, who mentioned how he simmed here, so I thought I'd check it out. I've been married since 1986, have one son, and am a US Navy veteran, OS3, USS California (CGN36) from 1982-1985. I look forward to completing training and reporting for duty.

Edited by Granimore

Hello, Everyone! My name is Max. I'm a 50 year old funeral director/embalmer living and working in the South. I found Starbase 118 while shopping for ebooks at Amazon. I clicked on the author profile of David Adams, who mentioned how he simmed here, so I thought I'd check it out. I've been married since 1986, have one son, and am a US Navy veteran, OS3, USS California (CGN36) from 1982-1985. I look forward to completing training and reporting for duty.

Welcome! I hope you enjoy your time with us :D Great avatar, BTW.

Hi Max! Welcome! I hope you enjoy yourself. I'm pretty new myself but I've really loved it from the beginning!

Welcome! I hope you enjoy your time with us :D Great avatar, BTW.

Thanks, I "Simpsonized" myself.

Do you mind if I ask where in the South? I'm originally from Georgia but lived in Texas from 1999-2012

Hello, I'm returning to the scene again. I got some new bright ideas and i want to sim them. :)

Welcome back. :)

Welcome back! :D

Hi-Hi, Everyone

My name is Richard

(My [submitted to the academy] Character is Caird Shepard Amit)

Fun facts:

All parts of my Character name have meaning.

These meanings are more for a reminder for me than to be amazed by.

Caird is a occipational name means travling metalsmith

Shepard another occipational name also varant spelling, most people know this it means sheep herder or guardian.

Amit while not a sir name I am implementing it as one, means friend/comrade

So assentally from my characters name, I can derive personality, goals, job, at one glance. Its not always perfect system but it also inspires ideas for me, and things for the bio.

I live in US, GA, and near Atlanta

I found your website through Google by searching "Star Trek PBEM"

My job title computer technician, on my hobby time im trying to make a brand new programming language from assembly.

One thing that fascinates me about star trek, is while they go looking out in to the universe for answers im sitting there going about 40% of that ship is accounted for. So ship design is something I have always been interested in. There are so many unknowns still even in the tech guides there is still alot of room. Even if you complied all of star trek onto one ship that ship would only be 60% accounted for, not including crew just the ship itself. I wouldnt say im an expert or I know alot, as I tend to like more general focus of information to find a standard, so there is still alot of information I have not come by or evaluated yet. Plus in simming from what I hear/read theres alot more leeway.

Very Respectfully.

Richard.

Hey Everyone!

My name is Alex and live in Baltimore, MD where I work as a computer game designer (I write content and design story; I'm not a programmer).

I'm really looking forward ot being a part of the community here!

Alex

Hiya Alex,

Great to have you with us! We all look forward to siming with you in the near future! :)

Hi Richard and Alex it's great to have you both with us. :)

Hello, I'm Michael

Normally I live in Colorado Springs, Colorado, but I am currently mobilized with the Army Reserve to El Paso, Texas.

I found out about Starbase 118 on penandpapergames.com, there was a post to come check ya'll out.

At the moment, I am a general manager of a 3,000 bed training and housing facility for soldiers, sailors, marines, and airmen preparing for deployment overseas. In my civilian life, I am a social worker assisting veterans in the criminal justice system.

Welcome, Michael! We're glad to have you with us. Training starts on Monday evening.

Hi there,

My name is Harry, I'm 30 years old and I live in Leeds, UK. I actually found this group a long time ago on Google and have just been waiting for the right time really to send in my application. I work full time as a primary school teacher teaching a mixed Year 1 and 2 class (5-7 year olds). I absolutely love my job. It is my life and making a difference every single day to such wonderful young people.

Glad to be here! :)

Welcome to the group! It's great to have you with us and i'm glad you finally took the plunge and put in your application. :D

Hey Jesse, and welcome! It's great that you've joined the fleet. I'm sure you'll love it here.

And welcome everyone else too! There's so many threads where we welcome new people I seemed to have looked over this one for awhile!

Welcome Jesse, glad to have you with us! :)

My name is Matthew Miller, and I live in Shawnee, OK. I'm a bivocational youth pastor. I serve at a small church that can't afford a full-time youth pastor. I also work in the IT department of Christian university (Oklahoma Baptist University) as the Database Administrator.

• Like 1

Welcome to the group Matthew! That's my eldest son's name. Great to have you! I used to live in Texas, near Denton if you know it. We used to be neighbors. ;-)