• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

FltAdml. Wolf

official WELCOME! (Introduce yourself – the player! – by saying hello here!)

Welcome Everyone!

I guess I'm a lemming too. Here goes.

• What's your real first name? My real name is Kat.
  • Where do you live? I am originally from San Jose, CA. Currently a local to Lynnwood, WA (but that's about to change.)
  • How did you find our group? From Google
  • What kind of work do you do? Poor broke student, interning at a non-paying internship @ school.

Hi my name is Kayla Moruzzi but i go by the name tina. I am 17 years of age. I live in Overland, Missouriand i found this place clearly by chance. I am a star trek fan i have been following it for about four years ever since my dad introduced me to it. I hope to make lots of new friends and have a great time doing it.smile.png

Welcome, Kat and Tina! We're glad that you found us, and I hope that you enjoy writing with this group as much as I do. :)

Hello everyone! I'm Jeremy and I live in the Minneapolis/St. Paul area in Minnesota. I found the group through google and I work on political campaigns.

I'm really enjoying my time here so far and I can't wet to get to know all of you!

Hi there! My name's Lindsay Davies-White. I am a guy, just to clarify. I live in Toronto, Ontario, Canada and have lived here all my life. I am currently 17 years old and am attending my last year of high school. I found this site when I was searching for star trek sims on (I think) the star trek expanded wiki. I simmed for around 6 months as part of the bravofleet sim and then took a break from simming due to school. I have recently decided to get back into it and I decided that I would try out something new!

My character's name is Vincent Pierce.

-Lindsay

Hello All Name is Charlie from the Midwest looking forward to simming with everyone here.

Welcome Gabriel it's great to have you with us. :)

Hi there, everyone!

My name is Lindsay, and I'm the writer behind Ekaterina Quinn--recently assigned to the USS Mercury. I'm excited to be here!

I'm a twenty-five-year-old stay-at-home parent and full-time college student, majoring in archaeology and wrangling two little girls. I love to write, and look forward to getting to sim with real people! (Talking in baby talk with the munchkins is fun, but tiring!) I'm a pretty avid Whovian, and recently took up the violin.

Nice to meet you all!

• Like 1

Welcome to the fleet, it's nice to meet you too. The Mercury is a great ship and they have excellent writers so i'm sure you'll have a great time over there. :)

Hey, my name is Fernando, I'm from Brazil, and I learned about the site searching for star trek RPG haha ! I'm currently studying Electrical Engineering and never played nothing like this (newbie, yey).

Nice community, guys =)

Thank you Fernando. It's great to have you with us. When I joined up here this was the first time I had done anything like this as well but fear not, i'm sure you'll get the hang of it very fast. Most of all, have fun with it! :D

Welcome Dade. I'm sure you can fit in. We're a very diverse group with members from all over the world. :)

Hi there. Here we go, quickly and in one baited breath. I am coming here after a very long (more than a decade, yikes!!!) did I say very long time absense from the whole role playing scene. A love of Trek and a love of writing has brought me back again. My name is Michael. I live in Ontario, Canada. I work in the Medical and Cardiac ICU of a fairly large teaching hospital as a respiratory therapist.

Was googling online for Star Trek and found a link to Star Trek sims, and the rest is how we say "history".

Hello all!!!

How's it goin folks? Geoff here from Rochester, NY. I'm not new to Role Playing by any means, however the medium is an interesting challenge. I'm a friend of most all things nerdy and can't wait to sink my teeth into this new experience!

Awesome to have you, welcome to the fray! =)

I certainly will! Thanks much.

Hey guys!

Sergio here, playing the Cadet Annita Deeva. I'm from Brazil and am 25. I've been a trekker since a little kid and played in brazilian ST PBEMs when I was around 13. Stopped before High-School and haven't done (or watched) anything since. Over the last couple of weeks I've been watching ST again and I was desperate to go back to a PBEM, hahaha. Hope my writing skills are not so dusty.

I work onboard cruiseships, part of the Sports team. I'm on vacation now and will be back at sea in May - this PBEM will really help me out not being bored to death.

Welcome, and glad to have you with us! Your training group starts tomorrow evening.

Jolan Tru and Live Long and Prosper!

Cadet Mnheia here. Melissa, from California. Found the sb118 rpg site with google. Not much else to say, I play a Starfleet Romulan. My father got me into star trek when I was little. I like to think I add some mystery, class, and sex appeal to it (I think it already has both, just saying). I like to write. Used to play and write for a forum-based star wars rpg.