• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

FltAdml. Wolf

official WELCOME! (Introduce yourself – the player! – by saying hello here!)

Hi everyone! ::waves::

I'm Kat, from the Pacific Northwest and am a personal trainer and writer. I've pretty much been a trek fan since I was born but have never gotten into simming. I think I found Starbase 118 through StarTrek.com's forums, but it might have been a google search laugh.png. So far I'm really enjoying the training mission we are doing, though it's really weird to go from writing my own stories to sharing one with a group lol. But it's a good weird.

Hope to see you all around.

Welcome, we are glad that you are enjoying yourself.laugh.png

Hello, my name's Sebastian, AKA Baz.

Like many here, you can trace my Trek roots back to my teen years. I hadn't been in touch with the franchise for a while, but then I started watching Enterprise and got hooked again. Got back to watching Voyager a few weeks ago, with a little extra free time in my hands and ended up bumping into simming. I've never simmed before, but I'm kind of the journal type - and don't you dare laugh! - so I'm pretty used to writing, even though I don't keep journals anymore.

I'm also a real fast learner and will probably be able to catch up in no time.

As for my living, I'm an E-5 in the Air Force, but don't worry, I don't usually bite.

Looking forward to having some good times around here.

• Like 1

Greetings all..I am John..and i play the CMO on the USS Drake. He is an Orion ( Regellian )

I have been playing for a bit now, and am just now getting into the use of the forums.

Glad to be here.

Lt. Dantin-Vex ( aka John )

CMO

USS Drake NCC 1987

Hello, my name's Sebastian, AKA Baz.

Like many here, you can trace my Trek roots back to my teen years. I hadn't been in touch with the franchise for a while, but then I started watching Enterprise and got hooked again. Got back to watching Voyager a few weeks ago, with a little extra free time in my hands and ended up bumping into simming. I've never simmed before, but I'm kind of the journal type - and don't you dare laugh! - so I'm pretty used to writing, even though I don't keep journals anymore.

I'm also a real fast learner and will probably be able to catch up in no time.

As for my living, I'm an E-5 in the Air Force, but don't worry, I don't usually bite.

Looking forward to having some good times around here.

Welcome!!!!!! Glad to have you with us.

Steve here, retired in rural Florida twixt coastal swamps and inland cows. Sorta, kinda.

Found the site through a google search for 'Star trek PBeM'.

I'm eager to see how this works out.

• Like 1

Hi all,

I am Giles PJ, I live just out side swindon in the UK. I found the group in Google wanting to get back to PBEM RPG after 2 years off. I currently work in retail and am a part time photographer, both models and motobike racing. I done all sorts of things from computers both tech and programmer to being a qualified remedial massure.

looking forward to getting to know people on hear.

Hi all, my name's James, I'm a Brit (from Shropshire) living in Kawasaki, Japan. I am an industrial health-related analyst (currently asbestos-related).

I wanted to get into Trek simming again and, like Baz above, I have been rewatching DS9 and the remastered TOS (which is way better than I remembered). Googled "Star trek pbem sim" et voila.

Currently undergoing training, and I'm grateful to have found such a great community of simmers.

Bonus picture: One of my two babies - Chocolat

post-4119-0-77401000-1354718165_thumb.jp

Welcome, to both of you!

Welcome to SB118 Steve and Giles and James!

Edited by Dany Rose
  • Like 1

I suppose I should introduce myself as well! I'm yet another James from England, I'm afraid. Currently residing in the North East of England.

I haven't roleplayed for a couple of years now, so I've still a little ringrust to shake off. I used to be very active on a number of forum based sims but this is my first PBEM! I'm looking forward to getting started and simming with my fellow cadets. smile.png

Welcome James!

Hello world!!

My name (well automatic alias. I don't really like my first name) would be Nicole. I live in the great US of A, in the South, in a little town no one has heard of. I found this great site because of, wait for it, Google. Yep, a simple search and you guys came up. But I'm glad I clicked on that link. I'm a middle schooler currently wasting my weekend away when I should be um studying.

I'll be perfectly honest, I didn't care for Star Trek at all until about three days ago. I was a proud Star Wars fan then I decided I couldn't say I didn't like it until I watched it. So I let my dad choose one off Netflix and ended up watching the first episode of the first season of the Next Generation. I took to it like a pig to mud. tongue.png So I've spent all today browsing wikis and reading fanfiction but really that isn't unusual.

I'll leave this off here before I begin rambling. I tend to lapse into that fairly easily.

Sincerely, The Maddest Hatter

Hi, I'm Morana. I was looking for some information on Constitution of Federation, because I wanted to write a fanfiction and found this. I love Star Trek and couldn't resisted to try.

• Like 1

Guest link

Hi :) My name is Alanna, but my nick-name is Link (for multiple reasons, most writing club related)

I live in Ontario, Canada but I was born in New Orleans, LA and lived in New Brunswick, Canada for 6 years.

I'm 13 years old, and I'm in 8th grade. I'll be in High School next year.

A friend of mine showed me this site (today actually)

I'm not employed. I can't legally get a paying job yet. For my career options I'm looking at writing novels and being involved in forensics or criminal investigation.

side note: I LOVE game of thrones and my favorite characters are: (in order from #1<) Tyrion Lannister, Jon Snow, and Joffrey Baratheon (Because it's just so fun to want to rip his head off and feed it to A direwolf....)

Sorry for a rant :)

Alanna/Link

• Like 2

My name is Emily, I'm 18, a senior in high school, unemployed at the moment but volunteering. I was just searchng for a Star Trek RP forum and came across this one and decided to give it a shot.

• Like 2

My name is Emily, I'm 18, a senior in high school, unemployed at the moment but volunteering. I was just searchng for a Star Trek RP forum and came across this one and decided to give it a shot.

Welcome and we are glad to have you with us.sorcerer.gif

Hi all! My name is Matt, I'm mid 30's and live near Cincinnati, Ohio (USA) and work in IT. Long time Trek fan, used to do a different Trek PBEM group years ago, but got busy with life and stepped aside. Missed it and looking forward to doing it again and getting to interact with everyone!

Hi everyone my name is Peter. My Chracter is called Gareth Lightstalker. I am an avid fan of the startrek universe but have a small amount of knowledge. I began to enjoy startrek over here in good old blighty when I was young and The next generation was aired for the first time. I also like to play table top roleplay games such as Dungeons and Dragons to Shadowrun or World of Darkness. I have been plaing roleplay games for several years know and have tried several online forum based Startrek games all of them which as seemed to grind to a holt. So when I saw that you had been going since 94 I was pleased.

I hope I can bring develope Gareth into an interesting character so you all enjoy the expierience.

Welcome Peter... Looking forward to seeing your character Gareth develop: similar things have happened to me with other startrek games.. :) except here.