June 15 is the 25th anniversary of our community's founding in 1994.
Join our celebratory thread to tell us what you love about our community, what you've learned as a member, or what keeps you here! 🎉🎊

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

FltAdml. Wolf

official WELCOME! (Introduce yourself – the player! – by saying hello here!)

Thanks! Itching to get training!!

::polishes boots::

::rubs through leather into the inside::

Will: aw. Crap.

• Like 1

Hello all, my name is Steven, Im looking forward to Simming for my first time.

Welcome to the fleet.

Welcome to the Fleet Neg/Steven. As it happens, my character is also from Ferenginar. The land where the sun never shines, but we get plenty of free showers... ;p

You must have small lobs to too join starfleet.

• Like 1

Welcome Steven/Neg! Look forward to seeing you in training. :)

Hi I'm Anthony. I live in Carrollton TX and I'm an overnight sticker at walmart.Wal-Mart

Hello My names Jeremy i'm from Texas. My Mom is a huge star trek fan, so by default so am i. (Hoping this is still going) I like DS9 the best. I'm writing my own book so i went on to get ideas and here i am... I don't work i'm a stay at home student, Planning on attending the Coast Guard Academy when i'm older.

Hopefully i can improve my writing skills here.

Welcome to both of you! Training starts tomorrow, so great timing on joining us :)

Hey there, my name's Mark, been a Trek fan since I was a teenager, recently rekindled my love of the franchise via STO and then from the fleet there helped founding a chapter of the STARLFEET international fan club a couple of years. I have been getting more and more back into it again since then. Love Deep Space Nine and TNG, some bits of Voyager. Wasn't so keen on Enterprise and never watched much TOS but love the original movies. Favourite movie is First Contact, closely followed by ST:IV, ST:II and ST:VI.

I guess I missed the latest training cruise, but I posted a character intro.

• NAME: James :)
  • Where do you live: Seattle, WA.
  • How did you find our group: Just Google search Best Star Trek Roleplaying Games...was in the top ten list.
  • What kind of work do you do: Student currently; Local film Writer and Producer

Hello, need to grab me a human image and a character bio which I am almost ready to post!

Hi all!

My names Hywel, am I the only person from the UK?! lol Thought I'd play a character from my home country of Wales :-) Did PBeM for about five or six years as a Klingon named Kaa T'Kora in a PBeM called Foothold. Thought I'd try something different and hopefully fly on a starship as my new character Dafydd Rhys :-)

Welcome! :D

Shw mae Michael! I like the quote lol will have to put one for my character! Nice profile btw - made me feel old though lol When I joined my first PBeM I was the young one and now joining my second group I'm the one who's archaic lol

On the contrary Neg, joining the Fleet is perfectly viable: you get free food, lodging and anything you want, you can confiscate. Just find a good excuse for what you are doing, and they will even promote you. :)

::Rolls eyes:: Ferengi... ::Double takes:: I mean; Good day Commander! :D

@ Hywel2 - Thanks for the complaments. So what duty post are you going for?

Well I was hoping for a tactical post, somewhere near the helm. I played a brief wing commander/pilot, Ops and then command on the old station PBeM so I'd like to try something new this time. I loved playing my Klingon character but wanted to make something else unique about this one, rather than the race - hence the British/Welsh theme. Was looking for info on Britain in the Star Trek universe and its not covered much so will be interesting I hope. Came across info on the Royal Academy mapping stars for a long time so I figured my 32 year old character could have worked there, got his heart fixated on exploring the beauty of space, before joining Starfleet. I'm usually flexible but I suppose the idea of security doesn't really appeal to me - pretty easy to write guns ablazing stuff.

Just off to play in a chess tournament today but hoping to write a bit when I get back (or quickly now before I go! lol).

So I guess this is where I put my first post....Here goes......

My real name is Jim.

I am originally from Florida and currently live in Nevada.

I found SB118 by just googling Star Trek RPG sites. I was on a very inactive board site for 6 years and wanted something more active and new so I thought I would try a PBEM site. (So bear with me :)....)

I currently work as a service tech for a truck rental company.

I just joined on 11/22/12 and while loknig over the site meet some very freindly and helpful folks. Thanks for getting me started. I can't wait.

Welcome Neg enjoy the fleet. smile.png

welcome Jeremy that was my reason to join also and yes it did help my writing skills.

Edit

dag there is a whole second page of recruits very nice and welcome to the fleet

remember look and see if you are on the last page of the posts before you post LOL any way

this is a great site for all things trek and writing .. smile.png

Edited by Piqui

Hi everyone! ::waves::

I'm Kat, from the Pacific Northwest and am a personal trainer and writer. I've pretty much been a trek fan since I was born but have never gotten into simming. I think I found Starbase 118 through StarTrek.com's forums, but it might have been a google search :D. So far I'm really enjoying the training mission we are doing, though it's really weird to go from writing my own stories to sharing one with a group lol. But it's a good weird.

Hope to see you all around.

• Like 2