June 15 is the 25th anniversary of our community's founding in 1994.
Join our celebratory thread to tell us what you love about our community, what you've learned as a member, or what keeps you here! 🎉🎊

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

FltAdml. Wolf

official WELCOME! (Introduce yourself – the player! – by saying hello here!)

Welcome back, and welcome! I look forward to seeing you around the Fleet.

=)

Thanks!

Hello. My name is Jon-Paul and I live in New Jersey. I'm in school and work full time as a receptionist. I love RPGs and star trek, I've simmed before but not in a while, and I found this fleet and hope I can make a home here.

Welcome to the fleet! You'll love it here :)

We're harmless... really! Well... maybe... urm... um... okay, perhaps no.. not at all. LOL

But, welcome to the Fleet! We are fun and a great bunch of people. :) Glad to have you with us!

Edited by David Cody

I just graduated training. My character Aribelle Tagren is a Physician and an El-Aurian/Human hybrid that has issues (but don't we all, lol). She has just been assigned to the USS Tiger-A. She looks to be in her twenties, but because of her background, she is much older. Her entry into Starfleet is really her "second beginning", as she calls it. A do over.

Edited by Aribelle Tagren

Welcome to the Fleet, Aribelle. :)

welcome to the Fleet and the Tiger :) Aribelle

Hello everyone, my name is Tracy and I'm an alcoholic.

Haha, no, I'm kidding, just a Trekaholic - though I've been known to pass out from excessive alcohol ingestion on more than one occasion, but that doesn't make me an alcoholic! I don't go to meetings, I only go to parties.

But I digress. Anyway, I'm 26 years old, and I currently work as a deputy sheriff somewhere in Florida.

I have been simming on and off for a few years, can't really remember when I started. Looking forward to start training and simming with you all. You seem like a friendly bunch, I might actually fit in here :)

• Like 2

Welcome Sophie... NYSP here :) Glad to have you with us. We are a friendly (crazy) bunch. You'll love it.

• Like 1

Hello I am William Daugherty, I live in a small town outside Springfield, Illinois. I work as a Pharmacy Technician at a local hospital. I have been a HUGE fan of star trek for years, I have seen every Star Trek episode from every series at least twice, which I am greatly proud of :D

Glad to have you with us. Hope you enjoy yourself here!

welcome and enjoy just jump in errr Engage the academy for cadets.. :) dont mind the yoda it's a halloween thing on the ship,

Hello all I am William Washburn and live in the Kansas City Missouri area, it's great to be here, hope we all have some fun!!!

I work in the IT Industry supporting our wonderful gov't!!!

Hey guys.

My name is Trent,

My characters name is Will Stead.

I'm from Winnipeg, Canada,

Welcome William and Trent :)

Hey everyone, my name's Mike, So is my character's. (I try to keep it simple. lol) Can't wait to get into some storylines. I've done Star Trek RP before, even had my own site a few years back. Marines and Pilots are what I do, so if that's what your lookin for then I'm your guy.

D**n proud to be here. smile.png

Edited by Michael Shepherd

One of my names is Valis. I've simmed here before, but have been gone for almost a year. Looking forward to retraining. In RL I'm Jack.

Welcome Mike, Trent and Jack! Great to have you with us!

• Like 1