• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

FltAdml. Wolf

official WELCOME! (Introduce yourself – the player! – by saying hello here!)

Glad to have you with us, and welcome to our community! Introduce yourself to our members by posting a reply and saying hello.

Below are some ideas for things to tell us about yourself. Post as much or as little as you're comfortable with -- only forum members can actually read the threads here, so outside folks can't see what you post!

• What's your real first name?
  • Where do you live? (General area! City or state, even!)
  • How did you find our group?
  • What kind of work do you do?

I'll start! I'm Jordan. My character name is "Tristan Wolf" and I founded this group in 1994 on AOL. I live in the San Francisco Bay Area, and I work in political advocacy.

Here's a pictures of my dog Baxter!

post-22-0-40735400-1323404128_thumb.jpg

To reply, just click the black button that says "reply to this topic" or just start typing in the box at the bottom of the page!

Hey everyone. I'm Doree. I currently live in Nashville, Tennessee for school but I'm originally from Portland, Oregon. My cousin introduced me to all this Star Trek stuff and I'm fascinated so I found UFOP on the internet and here I am :)

Hey everyone. I'm Doree. I currently live in Nashville, Tennessee for school but I'm originally from Portland, Oregon. My cousin introduced me to all this Star Trek stuff and I'm fascinated so I found UFOP on the internet and here I am smile.png

Glad to have you with us!

Hello. My name is Tom. I live in Pennsylvania. I was introduced to SB118 by my friend Jacob (Avar Luna), I currently do not work. Too young.

T'Vek

Greetings and Salutations,

My name is Francois (yes, I speak French and English). Live in Montreal, Quebec (yes, I eat poutine). I work in a high school as the head technician (yes, I spend way too much time in front of a computer and should be doing something else during my breaks and free time).

Elan, my character, has gone through several reincarnations, and I am looking forward to seeing himin action as a Caitian. Looking forward to writing with all of you and I hope that I can prove myself worthy of the honour of being part of this group.

Salut Francois. Ici, un autre Quebecois. Bienvenue chez le groupe. :) BTW: I too speak French and English, but English is my first language.

Welcome welcome! It's great to see so many new members in the Fleet! =)

Poutine = French fries covered in brown gravy and topped with curd cheese :P

Chips and gravy can be good, chips and cheese is always good. But chips, gravy and cheese?

Oh, and welcome to the fleet!

Edited by Sinda Essen

Chips and gravy can be good, chips and cheese is always good. But chips, gravy and cheese?

Oh, and welcome to the fleet!

I've had them in Quebec -- it's a staple there. It doesn't sound good, but it is!

Mmm, poutine.

Welcome aboard!

It sounds absolutely revolting. I'm with Chris on this one - chips and gravy (we northerners know our gravies...) or chips and cheese. Never together, you crazy Cannucks. Never! Mind you, we English can't talk. We have the likes of bubble and squeak and bread and dripping.

I did chuckle at the way Tracey said 'brown gravy'. There I was thinking that the Canadian delicacy involved green gravy laugh.png

Hello everyone. I recently joined SB118 and wanted to introduce myself. I'm Pete. West Virginia is home but I'm currently living in Albuquerque NM due to a recent promotion at work. Married with no kids. I found SB118 through Google. I've played in other fleets (and even headed one for a while) years ago and considered going back to one of those but the more I looked at the way things were organized here, and the activity of the players, I had to join!

I'm currently playing Dr. Kohlar Ren and Civilian Consultant/Counselor on the Tiger-A.

I'm looking for ways to help OOC as well and will be poking around the forums to find a good fit. Any ideas are more than welcome :)

Look forward to getting to know some of you :)

Happy Simming!

Welcome to the group! If you're looking for things to get involved in, be sure to check out the "Fleet activites that need YOU" announcement here on the forums :)

Have fun!

Thanks. I'll definitely poke around there and see what might catch my interest. I see there's been a couple attempts at getting the Counselor's Duty area more active so I'll definitely see if I can help there.

Hey All,

I guess I am a lemming (I better stay clear of cliffs or sharp drop-offs) LOL

• What's your real first name? My real name is Erin James Carney
  • Where do you live? I live in Boston, MA
  • How did you find our group? From www.pbem.com
  • What kind of work do you do? Im self employed. :)

Erin

welcome to everyone, and I must say that this is one of the friendliest bunch of people I have ever met. But forbyou new people my real first name is Mike, im originally from California then got transplanted to Missouri of all places when I was 12 lol. Currently serving with the US Army as a Combat Medic going on 13 years now and currently stationed at Ft Sill Oklahoma. Divorced have a 15 ::rolls eyes:: almost 16 year old daughter. Heard about this site from rpggateway plus the fact that I'm a huge star trek fan(Blame my mother lol)

Welcome, welcome!

Glad you're enjoying it, Johnson :)

Hello to all. My name is Brian OcQue. I've been a long time Trek fan for many of my short 23 years on this planet. For me, this is all a way to experience the things that I may not get to in my lifetime (space travel lol). I live and work as a career firefighter/emt in Wayne County New York. On the side, I enjoy PC gaming, I play in a band and also do my own photography. Coincidentally I kept my character name the same as my own so that I can really get into whatever the storyline may be. I have good feelings about this place! Hope to hear from you all soon. For all intensive purposes, I'll call my real self B.O.K. That's what most people call me anyway.

Thanks for the opportunity to create with all of you!

B.O.K

Welcome Aboard Brian.

My character is Logan Ethan Kane. Two first names, and No middle name. You can Call me Logan or Ethan. Up to you, unless we are on duty then I'd prefer to be called by my surname. Kane.

Cheers cool.png

Hello and welcome! Great to see some more new faces! :D

Welcome Aboard Brian.

My character is Logan Ethan Kane. Two first names, and No middle name. You can Call me Logan or Ethan. Up to you, unless we are on duty then I'd prefer to be called by my surname. Kane.

Cheers cool.png

Well Kane, Pleasure to meet you sir.