June 15 is the 25th anniversary of our community's founding in 1994.
Join our celebratory thread to tell us what you love about our community, what you've learned as a member, or what keeps you here! 🎉🎊

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Alexia Boyer

Cadet Training Now

Hey all. I was just wondering if those training now are on here, as I'm looking to talk to someone about some questions I have.

AlexiaJayn

i am on the forums.

I'm here too! If you have questions, ask away or email me directly. I will help however I can!

Hi All,

Got to admit tiny bit nerves now just read some of the post about the training and how many failed I don't do well in test I think my training starts in the next two days wouldn't chating with someone who is about to do the same

Sorry It was suppose to say wouldn't mind chatting with someoneold computer and can't type

Don't stress Titch, almost all the people who "fail" actually are people who never show up, leave, or don't have time to post.

You'll do just fine, Titch :)

If you run into any trouble, you can always send one of the command offers an e-mail for assistance. They are more than happy to help.

Just relax, have fun, and enjoy the ride :)

As Elya said, the people who fail are the ones who basically don't try ;)

Thanks everyone really must say up front I have tried other sites Star Trek included and never found people so friendly, helpful and just nice thanks

Well just finished writing my first training simm double check it tommorow then submit it. Feel odd never had anyone look over anything I have writen before, going to be a new experience on one hand can't wait to see what there thought of it on the other hand I don't want to know

Well just finished writing my first training simm double check it tommorow then submit it. Feel odd never had anyone look over anything I have writen before, going to be a new experience on one hand can't wait to see what there thought of it on the other hand I don't want to know

Good luck -- I'm sure you'll do fine! :wolfy:

Oh.. ...posterior.

Sorry, forgot to change the title from "RE, etc" when I posted. Want me to repost that with the correction?

It is training. You're expected to make mistakes. Don't sweat it; just be careful next time. :)

I have been since, was just such a rookie mistake that I felt best to check if it was worth reposting.

I was in a PBEM before for a couple of years a decade ago, and I remember making the same mistake back then. You'd think I'd have remembered.