• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

Final Round of 2010!

FltCapt. Sidney Riley

Final Round of 2010!   

20 members have voted

1. 1. Which of the following is the best written sim, deserving of the title "Top Sim, 2010"?

• "A Lifetime In Moments" LtJG Alleran Tan, USS Independence-A
    • "Union" LtCmdr. Della Vetri/LtCmdr. T'Leah - USS Constitution-B

This vote is to choose the TOP SIM OF THE YEAR from the nominations which were voted on throughout the year.

Please choose ONE sim from the poll, based on the MERIT of the sim. Please vote with your conscience, and not with your crew allegiance. This is NOT a popularity contest! We want to showcase all the BEST of our site!

Also, keep in mind that any crews found "stuffing the ballots" or ratings, will be disqualified PERMANENTLY - yes, that means the whole crew.

The order and selection of the sims was determined by the Top Sims Contest "end of year" procedure.

The poll ends on Friday, December 31, 2010 at 11:59pm Pacific Time.

Sim links, to read the sims:

"A Lifetime In Moments" LtJG Alleran Tan, USS Independence-A

"Union" LtCmdr. Della Vetri/LtCmdr. T'Leah - USS Constitution-B

Hmm- I went to vote, but apparently it's a public poll? I thought the polls were all meant to be private...

I don't mind people knowing that I voted for "Union". :) I mean, a photoshopped copy of KANYE WEST supports it. If that's not endorsement enough, I don't know what is!

• 3 weeks later...

Hmm- I went to vote, but apparently it's a public poll? I thought the polls were all meant to be private...

I don't mind people knowing that I voted for "Union". :) I mean, a photoshopped copy of KANYE WEST supports it. If that's not endorsement enough, I don't know what is!

From what I know the votes are private, the only thing that it's public is the count of votes to each submission but it doesn't appear who voted what. At least that's what I know.

Lt. Cmdr. Marcus Dickens

CSO / Second Officer

USS CHALLENGER

NCC-12886-A

Alleran will you send me that Kanye photoshopped support pic... it made the year for me. Literally the funniest thing I've seen in a while. I laughed in a very geeky way.... it doesn't happen that often.

Alleran will you send me that Kanye photoshopped support pic... it made the year for me. Literally the funniest thing I've seen in a while. I laughed in a very geeky way.... it doesn't happen that often.

Hehe, you mean the original Photoshop files? Yes, of course! Drop me a private message and I'll pass 'em along. :)