• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

[Round 1] Top Sims Contest Discussion

FltCapt. Sidney Riley

This thread is for any general discussion or questions about the 2010 Tops Sims Contest, Round 1.

((Please remember, do not post praise or criticism for submitted sims in this thread. Instead, post those praise or criticisms in the submitted sim's own thread.))

Can somebody open a new topic for me, please? I'd like to submit a crewmate's post, but I can't open it myself. Please title it as such:

An Unlikely Coincidence

Kivith - USS Discovery

Thanks so much for anybody's help.

Cheers!

I have mistakenly posted a sim from July. Given that I've a high regard for the writer and that this contest seemed like a yearly thing (until of course I reviewed the rules and realized that it was not) I elected to post the sim. It is entitled "JP - Ensigns Ralik and Nickels - Impounding the Jalopy." If it is to be disqualified then I shall make no protest.

Kevin

I have mistakenly posted a sim from July. Given that I've a high regard for the writer and that this contest seemed like a yearly thing (until of course I reviewed the rules and realized that it was not) I elected to post the sim. It is entitled "JP - Ensigns Ralik and Nickels - Impounding the Jalopy." If it is to be disqualified then I shall make no protest.

Kevin

Sorry Kevin. If I accepted a sim from way back in July of last year, over six months ago, we'd have to go back and accept all the sims from 2009 as well as the sims from 2010. :(

Ensigns Ralik and Nickels are great simmers. Be sure to submit something this next round from the current submission period :) They definitely deserve a chance to compete for this year's award!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.