• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

[2009: NOV-DEC] Writing Challenge Discussion

Rocar Drawoh

What is the next writing challenge and how do I participate? I could not get any info, the page wouldn't open for me.

Okay, so I wrote up a story for the challenge, but if I understand correctly...I need a senior member to create a thread for me since I can't open one myself. Would someone be willing to do this for me? The name of my story is "Wake of Violence".

Did you realize that your story was posted twice, Mr. Lawn?

It is not mentioned that when somebody else is opening a thread for entrant should sign/denote it as finished with the horizontal arrow post icon when opening. I re-posted story signing it as finished. You can delete first thread - the not denoted one!

Did you realize that your story was posted twice, Mr. Lawn?

It is not mentioned that when somebody else is opening a thread for entrant should sign/denote it as finished with the horizontal arrow post icon when opening. I re-posted story signing it as finished. You can delete first thread - the not denoted one!

Taken care of. Good luck Mr. Lawn :biggrin2:

So, is the Beta Antares Shipyard where all of the stories go? When I go to read them, is this the place...or did I screw something up and it went into the "archives"? I'm looking forward to seeing what other people came up with. :)

So, is the Beta Antares Shipyard where all of the stories go? When I go to read them, is this the place...or did I screw something up and it went into the "archives"? I'm looking forward to seeing what other people came up with. :)

Nope, this is the place you go. Because yours was posted twice, I just moved the duplicate away as to not clutter up the boards.

=)

Oh, okay. Thanks for clearing that up for me. Eventually, I'll get the hang of all of this...and I won't be such a pest. :)

• 2 weeks later...

There's good stories up there already.

I've written one, just needs some redrafting and I'll have it posted probably by the end of the weekend.

• 3 weeks later...

So, is there a new writing challenge for this month yet?

So, is there a new writing challenge for this month yet?

Not sure what the procedure is to start it up but I did suggest something to Capt Walker but haven't heard anything back yet....

Probably takes more then 3 days, especially with the holiday, to get things organized;) After all the last one started mid Nov. Give them a few days to get stuff ready:)

Probably takes more then 3 days, especially with the holiday, to get things organized;) After all the last one started mid Nov. Give them a few days to get stuff ready:)

I'm not sure what the rules are... I know I'm supposed to pick the next topic, which I have. But I don't think I'm allowed to just go and open up the next one....

I'm not sure what the rules are... I know I'm supposed to pick the next topic, which I have. But I don't think I'm allowed to just go and open up the next one....

I don't know what you mean...it's up there... Well it is now..;)

Yup, slight delay due to the Holidays...but the new one is out there!

• 1 month later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.