• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

[2009: JUL-AUG] Writing Challenge Discussion.

Ryan Horn

I have a story, even developed, since was developing character, as part of her "Search for her Roots", but it requires a research in a field not familiar to me so a chance I'll write it in 24 days are slim!

:unsure5: But on the other hand if I manage to convince myself it's for wiki, not for challenge, I actually may do it! :whistling:

Edited by Ambassador Labria

• 2 weeks later...

C'mon folks... let's not make it too easy for these guys/gals here.

Who is planning to submit this round? ;)

~Cody

My entry has obviosuly been delayed. Still hoping to finish it in the next couple days, but had another project pop up... and since the other project pays, "The Gauntlet" gets shoved down the priority scale ;)

Don't forget folks! Next Monday is the deadline for entries to the August Writing Challenge! Tell your friends and thank you to all who have contributed. :)

--Cody

Last call folks! Get those stories in!! Only six hours left on the West Coast for this month's Writing Challange before they start reading and evaluating 'em--

Congrats to everyone who's participated! Well done. :)

-Cody

Good Luck, All - Great Efforts.

My excuse for not entering this time around is that other obligations had to come first. :blink1:

You didn't enter?! In all the time I've been here I think you've entered every round, Toni.

There's a Prophecy in some ancient scrolls somewhere which has this listed as one of the events heralding the End Times.

Ok, I've gotta tell you all about my petpeeve... why do people use the big banner that's meant for their ship website as their signature banner, instead of the smaller one that they should be using??

Jenn/Capt. Mar

PS: Just to stay on topic, sorry I didn't get an entry in... I completely blanked on this topic. :P