• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FltAdml. Wolf

Training Questions from Cadets

Hello All,

I just entered training and I am very bad at photoshop. To that end, I am wondering if there is a generator or somewhere that I can create a profile picture for my account. Any thoughts?

You can use Star Trek Online's character profile creator. Or, once training is complete, you can ask The (Image) Collective to create a profile image for you, based on a picture of your choosing.

I highly recommend the helpful folks at the Image Collective as they kindly created all my character's imagery.

Thank you, Admiral and Lieutenant Essen. I will wait for graduation and then speak to the Image Collective.

I have a question. I have recently been reapplied to the next "class" of cadets. However I changed my email address and wish to use that one primarily for this. I have sent Adm. Wolf an email expressing such. Should I have done something else?

I have a question. I have recently been reapplied to the next "class" of cadets. However I changed my email address and wish to use that one primarily for this. I have sent Adm. Wolf an email expressing such. Should I have done something else?

All taken care of :)

I just have a quick question. My cadet training has just started and we have our first sim email to us. Should I reply in a certain order, such as letting the people called to perform certain duties ahead of me go first or is there no real "order" to follow?

I just have a quick question. My cadet training has just started and we have our first sim email to us. Should I reply in a certain order, such as letting the people called to perform certain duties ahead of me go first or is there no real "order" to follow?

There is no real order to the replies, just post as you can :) As long as the order has been preserved in your sim (although, you can skip over parts if they are not relevant to your character - particularly if they are big daydreamers!) and it all makes sense.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.