• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

[Round 1] Top Sims Contest Discussion

Jordan aka FltAdmlWolf

Please use this thread for any general discussion or questions about the Top Sims Contest. Please do not post praise or criticism for submitted sims in this thread. Instead, post those praise or criticisms in the submitted sim's own thread.

Please use this thread for any general discussion or questions about the Top Sims Contest. Please do not post praise or criticism for submitted sims in this thread. Instead, post those praise or criticisms in the submitted sim's own thread.

There were two posts in the list named Preparations -- one by Quinn, and one by Quinn and Brunsig. It looks like the latter didn't make it to the voting list, which is a shame since I intended to vote for it.

There were two posts in the list named Preparations -- one by Quinn, and one by Quinn and Brunsig. It looks like the latter didn't make it to the voting list, which is a shame since I intended to vote for it.

I thought it was a duplicate. It has been added.

I thought it was a duplicate. It has been added.

Thank you! :)

• 3 weeks later...

A question if I may...

I am still fairly new and *do* want to get into the contests and I have been recently been helping with the Steadfasts' Wiki site.

Anyways, if you submit a sim of yours, you should not tell your fellow crewmates that you submitted your sim to the contest. Am I right?

Another queston, is there anyway you can put a star trek font in your sim, because you can't do it in Yahoo!

Thanks again!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.