• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

[Round 18] Holding down the Captains Seat for a Day

Tal Tel-ar

((USS Eagle - Bridge))

::Tal tried to make him self comfortable in the Captain's chair... it was hard... he prefered to stand and since being confined to that [...] hover chair he had probally spent more time sitting than at any other other time in his life...::

::still it was a strange feeling... being responsible for the ship and crew... he was not sure if he would ever get use to it... then again he was still amazed to be in charge of the security department... not something he had expected to happen...::

::Looking around the bridge he saw everyone hard at work... they all had things to do... and here he sat... doing nothing... just watching... at least he had been able to get updated repair estimates... with the help of the technicians from the New Haven station they should be able to make 93% of all the repairs in less than 48 hours...::

::Still Tal wished he could be doing something... anything other than sitting here...::

Reed: =/\= PO Reed to Lt. Commander Tel-ar... =/\=

Tel-ar: =/\= Report... =/\=

Reed: =/\= We've finished searching the ship, No other stowaways on board at this time sir. =/\=

Tel-ar: =/\= Good. Anything else? =/\=

Reed: =/\= No Sir. We now have all the prisoners confined to the brig. =/\=

Tel-ar: =/\= I though their leader was still in sickbay? =/\= ::he said as he sensed someone approaching him... a glance to his side showed that it was the Captain's Yoeman... she was a tall attractive blonde human with blue eye's... as his old friend and room mate from the academy would have said... she was stacked and built for pleasure...::

Reed: =/\= No Sir. We just returned him to his cell a few momments ago. =/\=

Tel-ar: =/\= Good. Maintain double security on the prisoners and make sure that we keep 1 officer in sickbay till otherwise ordered. =/\= ::he replied as he took the padd from the smileing woman... nice even white teeth... great smile... Jason would deffinately have made a play for her...::

Reed: =/\= Understood Sir. Anything else. =/\=

Tel-ar: =/\= Thats all. Carry on. Tel-ar out. =/\=

Devitt: Sir i need you to review and acknowledge these reports...

::Tal glanced at them... they were confirmations of the data he had requested from Sickbay and Engineering...:: I believe these are for the Captain...

Devitt: Yes they are... however you requested them and since you are the acting Captain... you have to recieve and acknowledge them first before I give them to him later...

::Tal could sense a vibrant quality to her voice... it was... what would Jason have called it... oh yes... sensual... it did seem to have a stimulateing quality about it... Tal could feel his antenna twitch... then lean towards her... the soft exotic sent then hit him... he knew it was a perfume... but it was so delicate... not like he was use to from humans... usually they seemed to bath in the stuff... not this woman...::

::Tal found himself turning to stare at her... yes... she was intoxicating... it took a force of his will to drag his eye's back to the padd...::

Devitt: (in a low throaty voice) it's Cavorian Passion.

::Tal was startled into almost dropping the padd as he turned to look her right in the eye's...:: Excuse me...

Devitt: The perfume... ::she replied with a slight giggle...:: it's Cavorian Passion.

Tel-ar: Oh... Ummm... very nice...

Devitt: You think so... I'm glad, by the way Sir, are you OK... your face it's slightly purple...

Tel-ar: Uh... no... it's just perfect... ::he replied as he handed her back the padd quickly... just what he needed... getting distracted by a female...:: That will be all...

Devitt: Yes sir...:: she replied before turning and walking away...::

::Tal could feel his antenna following her... the heady scent of her perfume lingering... it also seemed like the whole bridge was stareing at him... he wanted to snarl at them to mind their own buziness but fought it down... outwardly he was calm... relaxed...::

Hitchman: Sir...

::At the voice Tal turned to look... as his senses had told him it was the human Lt. William Hitchman... a strange one... he was tall and slim... so slim that it looked like he was malnurished... his face was also slim with a high forehead, deepset eye's and slightly sunken cheeks... still he was a good tactical officer... he had shown Tal a thing or two about Intrepid class vessels when they had first come aboard...::

Tel-ar: Yes Lt.

Hitchman: Just thought you might want to see this... ::he said as he handed over a padd...::

::Tal glanced at it... then sat up a little straighter as he looked up at William...:: Are you sure of this?

Hitchman: No question... the Evangeline exploded less than 5 minutes ago... totally destroyed...

Tel-ar: Any survivors?

Hitchman: I couldn't tell... it was at the extreme range of our sensors...

Tel-ar: But your sure it was the Evangeline?

Hitchman: No question... we never lost it from our sensor's...

Tel-ar: If we never lost them then they could have tracked us here right?

Hitchman: I don't believe so sir... I checked with our records and then talked to someone in C&C from the station... They just barely detected the explosion but had no idea who it was...

Tel-ar: So our scanners and sensors are superior to theirs...

Hitchman: That's correct sir.

Tel-ar: Alright... thanks for bringing this to my attention Lt.

Hitchman: Yes Sir... then he turned and left the bridge...

::As for Tal he considered how they could put that piece of info to use... even as he tried to ignor the faint lingering scent that seemed to demand attention...::

Vak: Sir. Station C&C wish to speak to you...

Tel-ar: Thanks you Lt. Put them on the main view screen...

::Suddenly in front of him the screen changed to show an image of Lt. Twain... her face seemed a little tense... even that did not mar her beauty...::

Twain: =/\= I'm sorry to bother you but we have confirmed that the Evangeline did explode... we have decoded a distress signal that seems to indicate that most of the crew were able to reach the life pods... =/\=

Tel-ar: =/\= Good... we have 3 members of her crew in our brig at the moment... =/\=

Twain: =/\= OH... Thats right Arista told us you had a run in with them... anyway for the time being we request that you take your warp core off line... it does not have the proper shielding to prevent detection like our stations own power source... =/\=

Tel-ar: =/\= I would prefer it if we did not... =/\=

Twain: =/\= Maybe I wasn't clear Lt. Commander... Take your warp core off line now! =/\=

::Tal looked at her on the screen... it was clear that she was not joking... if they wanted to they could destroy them without even trying...::

Tel-ar: =/\= OK... I will inform Engineering to shut down our warp core... =/\=

Twain: =/\= (sigh) Thank you... as a show of a our gratitude my commander has authorized the use of another 5 repair bots to work on your exterior... =/\=

Tel-ar: =/\= Tell her thank you Lt. =/\=

Twain: =/\= I will convey your message... New Haven C&C out... =/\=

Tel-ar: =/\= Lt. Commander Tel-ar to Engineering... =/\=

Chalmers: =/\= Lt. Chalmers here sir... how can I help you? =/\=

Tel-ar: =/\= Take the warp core off line now... =/\=

Chalmers: =/\= I can't do that sir without either the Captain's autorization or the Chief of Engineerings... =/\=

Tel-ar: =/\= I know that... take it off line now... I'm currently the acting Captain till Captain Taboo can take care of some important business... =/\=

Chalmers: =/\= Ok sir... if your willing to take responsability... =/\=

Tel-ar: =/\= I am... =/\=

Chalmers: =/\= Ok... I'll get on it right now... =/\=

Tel-ar: =/\= Good... oh by the way how are the repairs to my hover chair coming? =/\=

Chalmers: =/\= You can forget it... the power unit's completely fried... so's the entire electronic control system... in fact I don't think their is even one circut that we can salvage from it... =/\=

Tel-ar: =/\= I was afraid of that... =/\=

Chalmers: =/\= We can't even use the industrial replicator to replace it... some of the internal works are to delicate... =/\=

Tel-ar: =/\= Please tell me you have a better solution to my problem than what my security staff came up with... =/\=

Chalmers: =/\= Yes... I think we can do a little better than that... =/\=

Tel-ar: =/\= Good... not that I did not appreciate their effort but the last thing I want is to be carried everywhere by 2 enormas humans like I was a broken piece of furniture... =/\=

Chalmers: =/\= (chuckle) I understand... best we can do till we get back to our reality is what was called a wheel chair back in the 20th century... =/\=

Tel-ar: =/\= Thats pretty primative... =/\= ::Tal said as he detected the return of Yoeman Devitt... it was impossible to mistake her distinctly femine walk for that of anyone else... besides once she got close enough that heavenly scent was all he could smell...::

Chalmers: =/\= I know... but with our current condition and our haveing to make so many repairs to various systems the majority of matter in our replicator supply have to be reserved for parts... it's the best I could do... =/\=

Tel-ar: =/\= Well in that case I'll take it... anything to avoid them two as bookends again... =/\= ::Tal glanced to the side... she was standing their... padd in her hands... waiting... the slight smile on her face was intrigueing...::

Chalmers: =/\= I'll have one of my men bring it up shortly... anything else? =/\=

Tel-ar: =/\= No that will be all... Tel-ar out... =/\=

Devitt: Here Sir... ::she said in that distinctive voice she had as she handed him her padd...:: I need you to acknolwledge that you ordered Engineering to take the warp core off line...

Tel-ar: Very well ... ::he replied as he made the entry then handed the padd back...::

Devitt: Thank you sir... ::she replied... then she turned and left...::

::against his better judgement Tal shifted in the Captain's seat just enough so that he could watch her walk away... her hips swayed with a hypnotic movement that was simple unbelievable... yes... Jason would have made a play for her... probally succeeded as well knowing Jason...::

::When the door closed behind her... Tal continued to stare off into nowhere... his thoughts drifting... thinking... what next? ::

Lt. Commander Tal Tel-ar

Chief of Security

NPC - Petty Officer Gerrard Reed

Security

NPC - Petty Officer Darla Devitt

Captain's Yoeman

NPC - Lt. William Hitchman

Tactical

NPC - Lt. Sha No Vak

Operations

NPC - Lt Dara Twain

New Haven C&C

NPC - Lt. Edward Chalmers

Engineering

ALL but one serveing on the USS Eagle

Simmed by Lt. Commander Tal Tel-ar

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.