• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

[2008: SEP-OCT] Writing Challenge Discussion

Jordan aka FltAdmlWolf

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Diolch yn fawr, Captain,

There is sad am I that my opportunity to sim with you, a person to all accounts is a legend amongst the fleet, is it?, is far too brief. There is wishing you well in your future adventures, I am, and appologetic I've become for not being as efficient a tour guide as you might have been wanting. Then again, it is well perhaps that I to another ship have gone, for there is distracting it clearly was to be in the good captain's presence. Rumors, of what I don't know, but our Vulcan First officer noted, with regards to our brief sojourn, is it? Astonished am I, unless one of the two of you happen to be mind readers, to which I would chide you for peeking, is it? Perhaps she was referring to the astonishingly poor personal boundaries exhibited by one Ensign Paylar Jones, whereupon she assailed your pips with spittle, and crassly implied that you were my girlfriend. While personally enriched such a rumor might have made my own humble reputation, there is sorry I am for any offense it might have caused you in the process, truth be told.

You have my utmost respect,

and I remain, respectfully

*Clearing throat* With all due respect, Lieutenant. I posed a question, and the good Captain was kind enough to reply. I paid her the courtesy of a thank you, and took the opportunity, thusly engaged to bid a farewell. Perhaps in the future I shall use a PS so as to avoid any confusion? I was unaware that in paying my respects I might be somehow committing a breach of ettiquette. Please forgive any transgression on my part in so doing.

Respectfully,

Just finished reading the last of the entries (got a little to busy to read them all for a while). An impressive number this time around, especially considering the shorter timespan on the round. I enjoyed reading everyone's stories. It is interesting to see everyone's take on the the topic.

The writing challenge always proves to me what a truly talented group of writers we have here.

There where some fine entries in this challenge, and I think everyone did some great work. Thanks to the judges for their time and effort, and many congrats to Delinda! :biggrin2:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.