• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

[Round 16] Voting

Jordan aka FltAdmlWolf

Round 16 Voting  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Which of the following is the best written sim, deserving of a chance to compete for this year's "Top Sim"?

• "Klingon Herder" by Tanang
    • "Can't anyone ever arrive on time?" by Cara Maria
    • "Peaches" by Eskyys, Jophry Calhan & Toni Turner
    • "Intensity" Cura Assanti & Jacen Fanel

No sims were disqualified due to low rating. This round of voting only qualifies one sim to be part of the final round of voting for the title of "Top Sim, 2008."

Links Round 16 sims.

REMEMBER: This is NOT a popularity contest. Vote based on MERIT, not the fact that someone is your crewmate. Any crews found "stuffing the ballots" or ratings, will be disqualified PERMANENTLY - yes, that means the whole crew.

Folks, PLEASE follow the rules. Do NOT post without using someone's PRIMARY CHARACTER NAME. I'm not going to hunt down character names... already takes me too long to get this set up to begin with. Just help me out, ok?

"Peaches" was written by Eskyys, Jophry Calhan & Toni Turner

"Can't anyone ever arrive on time?" was by Cara Maria

Hope that helps, Admiral

After hearing about Ensign Tanang's untimely and tragic passing, I would suggest that he recieve a Posthumous Top Sims award. His SIM was good, and even though he may not get the votes, it would be a small gesture to honor a person who had a lot of potential in our group.

"Intensity" by Cura Assanti & Jacen Fanel wins this round. Their sim will now be entered into the final round of the year for the chance at the title of Top Sim, 2008. Congratulations to them!

"Klingon Herder" by Tanang will be named an honorary Top Sims Contest winner.