• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

[2008: MAR-APR] Writing Challenge Discussion

Jordan aka FltAdmlWolf

Me too!

Incidentally, some of my best sims, too... :unsure5:

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My best sims tend to come at about 2am, when I'm partly asleep :)

I had a bit more than two shandies, lol... I think the Absinthe hit pretty hard.

Edited by Salak

Jhen Thelev Posted Today, 04:09 AM

crazy fool!

*lmao* And look who is up at 4:09 AM reading posts and probably siming too. :wacko9: (Me included)

Actually, it was 9:10am for Jhen and I over here in the UK :P

Oh, then I was up by myself talking to people who were already halfway through the morning.

oO I've got to get stronger coffee. Oo

Well I say for Jhen and I, but I'd gone to bed 2 hours earlier... I saw sunset and sunrise before turning in...

Yup, my sleeping patterns are messed up again :(

Edited by Salak

Toni, if you're up at 4am talking to people in another country I think you actually need less coffee, not stronger coffee :biggrin2:

and Jay, just see my previous statement....

Edited by Jhen Thelev

But... but... I don't drink Coffee!

Jhen Thelev Posted Today, 02:59 PM

Toni, if you're up at 4am talking to people in another country I think you actually need less coffee, not stronger coffee

:blink1: But coffee keeps me awake and it was so early I didn't see going to bed when I'd have to get up in two hours.

Ah, that...

*shifty eyes*

I have my moments :)

Well, my entry is up. I was afraid I wouldn't be able to post it because of the troubles I've been having with the forums lately, and I know I'm not the only one.

It skirts the 3000 word line a bit. MS Word says there are 3005, but that's counting the title, the "THD END" at the bottom and the 12 instances of "--" to break up the scenes, so I think the actual count is 2990. Can't tell me it should've been longer...

Edited by Lt. Jack Kolk

The site has been down due to an attack on the host's server. Please spread the word around that they seem to be functioning again if you know people who are wanting to submit stories.

Well, I had a couple ideas kicking around in my head but neither materialized into a story - especially since I'm studying to retake a test that has kicked my rear TWICE this year. ::shudders:: Ick. Does anyone understand Neuro by any chance? Good thing I don't want to go into neurology.

Anyway, Good luck to all of you. Since I'm not entering, I'll try to read your stories soon-ish. :) I'll be back for the next round... I hope...

neurological transplants I have a book on that but ... I am trying to apply it to the electro-chemical connections in neural nets.. it gets a little confusing cause it is like thinking about thinking or contemplating contemplation given I have a little idea of what I am doing with the chem make-ups in my body leads to (almost complete sentence structures?) a nerve bible of a kind and records of things as they go..

I have taken courses in the effects of addiction on the brain and then specifically the nicotine receptors ... if I can help I will (as always).

neurological transplants I have a book on that but ... I am trying to apply it to the electro-chemical connections in neural nets.. it gets a little confusing cause it is like thinking about thinking or contemplating contemplation given I have a little idea of what I am doing with the chem make-ups in my body leads to (almost complete sentence structures?) a nerve bible of a kind and records of things as they go..

I have taken courses in the effects of addiction on the brain and then specifically the nicotine receptors ... if I can help I will (as always).

What? ::shakes head:: no... just basic neurological disease. Stroke, Parkinson's, Alzheimer's, etc. Details and that sort of junk. Nothing like that...

Jack I just finished reading your story. I loved it. I could see the contrast of the ship in it's wrecked form, and later once it was restored. The character actions and motivations were moving.

I hope I have the chance to read more of your entries here in the future.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Toni!

Must admit it caught me by suprise, didn't think mine was the best story up there. But still...

Cheers to the judges & thanks to everyone who entered for making it a challenging round.

Congratulations Jhen :)

Is there a runner-up for this round? (just out of curiosity)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.