• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

[Round 1] Assignment notes: As realities collide

Clase Drene

Quality of Sim  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Structure

• perfect
    • less then perfect
    • good
    • ok/fair
    • poor
    • Bad
    • fails
    • not applicable
    • redundant
    • improper structure
  2. 2. Content

• Perfect
    • less then perfect
    • good
    • ok/fair
    • poor
    • bad
    • fails
    • not applicable
    • redundant
    • improper & unneeded content
  3. 3. Grammer - Spelling

• Prefect
    • less then perfect
    • good
    • ok/fair
    • poor
    • bad
    • fails
    • not applicable
    • redundant
    • Improper & unneeded confusion

((Temporary assignment notes))

::Ice nine is serving "time" for violating the temporal prime directive and creating multiple realities simultaneously: thus causing an endless rippling into the waters of existences far, wide, deep and high.::

((reporting universal realities colliding))

::Once the locations the three separate centers of the three colliding universal realities were discovered they began to intertwine.::

Ice9: oO And these are the rewards for avoiding an all out intermixture of thought, time, and space; here is where the results get put into the next universe ...and afterward things are never the same oO but they never were Oo Oo

::Ice nine navigated the NOW reality into the two others being PAST and FUTURE.::

Ice9: oO I know the systems of realities involved are here yet that any of the systems mixed is better then not. Why must I always pick and choose what to put when? Oo

::Ice nine was able to retain the integrity of the echo envelops but there are more thoughts to present for evaluations with us. Asking the sovereignty resulted in greater demands of Ice 9.::

Ice 9: I am directing the thought manifestations into the parallels of time and the infinite null space definitions.

Sovereignty: I demand you stop at once Ice 9.

Ice 9: I can maintaining the integrity of the reality echo envelops, but you must help me.

Sovereignty: We will not contaminate the past and future perfections with the contagion.

Ice 9: There is a way to compensate!!!

Sovereignty: We make no will to focus on this now.

Ice 9: You can resolve the experiences by balancing the moment.

Sovereignty: But, the new universes are in jeopardy, there is a cascade of pitted blemishes thought out the diaquantum manifestational formations.

Ice 9: Agreed, because that is due to the time variations and the definitions they are of.

::In the expressions of these universal realities they should be considered one the past; one the future; and, one is now.::

Sovereignty: But in the sense that gives you the possibilities to divine three selves and create non-congruent anti-symmetrical formations.

Ice 9: If I could explain for the moment here.

Sovereignty: It is your game you are playing - not the actual realities that exist in themselves as such.

Ice 9: There is no such thing as "the game!" you refer to this always because it is as real as it gets.

Sovereignty: Make no mistake this remains the illusions of self you have divined and in their experiences are of intermittent and still inconsistent dialectics involved with time thought and space.

Ice 9: As in the universal realities that are, and will be colliding without our control. Because in the advent of the new universal realities when that result was never known it is now from on to on and up to up-on...

Sovereignty: Right: Once upon our universal realities was the still cascading of citadels unknown.

Ice 9: Sorry to bother you again. My time is short for the moment of being.

Sovereignty: No bother, go back to your time cell for a spell, to think things out first.

tbc-maybe

Officer 2nd Class Ice nine (coded-h92o)

Time Design Officer

USS Eagle NCC 74659

Edited by h92o

This was a decent post. I'll start with saying that the formatting, to the best I can tell, is accurate and that is always a good start. My biggest problem with it is that it is incredibly hard to read, because the dialogue is gramatically incorrect and awkward and as a result it is very difficult to follow, especially since the content (converging parallel universes) can be a difficult concept to grasp. I like that you tackled converging universes though - it is an interesting subject to think and write about. Overall, a decent SIM.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.