• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

[2008: JAN-FEB] Writing Challenge Discussion

Jordan aka FltAdmlWolf

No Sense Toni, no Sense ;)

My entry is coming together, just need one or two pieces to fall into place in my framework before I write it proper.

hehe :)

I've got so many penny pieces I dunno what to do with them at the sec.

I'm taking a secret mission angle by the way.

• 2 weeks later...

*shakes head*

I've got a decent idea, just haven't managed to actually translate it into words on the screen... gah!!!!

Don't see me making the deadline :(

Well I'll put my outline up later maybe but trying to get it into a story I didn't manage to get past the first few lines :(

Danny - deadline was Sunday 24th Feb so you've missed out.

My weekend turned out to be too busy for writing so i've put it on the shelf for another time. depends what the next theme's going to be!

I've posted what little I have in the Character Cafe.

Oh Salak, it looks as if it would have been really interesting. Hope that you will finish it so we can read it. :)

Fine, I'll look into it. :)

I have a few unsubmitted drafts from past challenges amongst the random stuff at http://salak.livejournal.com by the way, along with my submitted past entries. Hope they might give you something to read if you feel so inclined until I can pull this together.

Edited by Salak

Congratulations, Mr. Bockhorst well done. Yours was a beautifully written story. :)

I concur with Ms. Turner. Your entry was excellent and definitely deserved first place, Mr. Bockhorst. Congratulations :)

Thanks to all the judges for your hard work. :)

Robert Falcon has chosen our next topic, and I'll be posting it probably on Wednesday. Until then, continue the congratulations! :D

Thanks much! I'm just glad that folks enjoyed the story.

I hated to go up against Sharee on it, but that idea I'd been kicking around for a while. (The planned use for it fell through.) It matched perfectly with this one, so I kinda jumped at it.

Thanks again, and good luck to all in the next one!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.