• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

[2008: JAN-FEB] Writing Challenge Discussion

Jordan aka FltAdmlWolf

I, for one, was looking forward to seeing a review on mine. I can't tell what's good, bad, ugly if it isn't reviewed. Seems like mine wasn't reviewed last round either. Maybe this round... Good luck everyone.

Doc

*only NOW sees what the previous topic was*

Darn. If I'd seen that, I'd've entered! I could write a novel on that theme, lol!

question about the Topic, does it have to involve something secretive? the title is secret events...

Interpret it however you wish :)

*only NOW sees what the previous topic was*

Darn. If I'd seen that, I'd've entered! I could write a novel on that theme, lol!

*sighs*

Wow - everyone has been so quiet on this topic. I'm thankful for a 6 hour train ride and my laptop - made writing my entry so much easier. Anyone else working on an entry?

I was planning on doing one of a similar nature to yours, but decided against it now :D

lol... guess I'm REALLY glad I got mine out first then! Are you still going to write one?

:( You've got a week or two to think of something else... Don't deprive us of your stories :(

In other notes regarding the writing challenge, I should say thanks ahead of time to Jack who helped me refine my story (and when Jack writes his which we brainstormed together today, he'll probably say something similar)

Think I've left it too late this time. I've got too much other stuff to do in the next couple of weeks unfortunately.

I might get something out at the 11th hour, we'll see...

The one I have written was also very simular to Elisa's. So there will be none forthcoming from me either. Guess we all got into a mode of the cliche.

You know, I'm of the opinion that if you (applies to Danny and Toni so far but anyone else who started working on a story with the same idea) don't come up with anything else, I'd still like to see your take on the plot. I'd love to see how you guys handle it and I usually enjoy reading both your stories :) Besides I'd rather have competition revolving around a similar plot than no competition at all... I learn so much from reading all the stories.

I've not read Elisa's entry (I never read entries until after deadline or after my entry is complete) so can't comment on that but think I've got an idea. Might have an entry of my own out soon, if I can work it into a decent quality story.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.