• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

[2007: MAY-JUN] Writing Challenge Discussion

Rocar Drawoh

Good Luck everyone. I can hardly wait to see your "tears."

Tears should be a good one, and once again congratulations to all the winners of the last writing challenge Toni, Nemitor and Hawk great job all of you.

Edited by William Carrington

I'll get out the banners in a day or so. A bit worn out after sorting through 1500 e-mails in the last 24 hours ;)

Just to know, my post of the last writting challenge was accepted as complete? as I can't modify the heart icon and writted it complete as a reply to the incomplete, I don't know if it was accepted or not. It's right that I can't edit my post and had to rewrite it all?

Lt. Marcus Dickens

CSO

USS INDEPENDENCE-A

Marcus, I don't know, I think it may have been counted as they have been in the past, but only the judges will be able to tell you for sure.

Sorry if I answered out of turn, just hated to see a question go unanswered this long.

Just to know, my post of the last writting challenge was accepted as complete? as I can't modify the heart icon and writted it complete as a reply to the incomplete, I don't know if it was accepted or not. It's right that I can't edit my post and had to rewrite it all?

Lt. Marcus Dickens

CSO

USS INDEPENDENCE-A

Yes, it was counted as part of the contest. I just reviewed the judges scores, and yours was among them.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sorry, Admiral, I congratulated LtCmdr Ventu in our Ship's OOC group and forgot to congratulate her here. :)

Congratulations! To the winners, and to the others as well. All the stories were very very good.

Well done.

Guest kaldore1
Isn't anyone else going to congratulate the winner?

Jeez, tough crowd.

No worries B)

Toni did indeed offer her congratulations on the OOC list, as did several other. My ego is suitably inflated :P

I'd like to echo her congratulations to the other participants, too!

Edited by kaldore1

Oh, ok, how many enterants are needed for a second place? Case in point Nov-Dec 06 had just as many and it had a Runner up.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.