• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

[2007: MAR-APR] Writing Challenge Discussion

Jordan aka FltAdmlWolf

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry, when I opened the Topic for Charles Hawk, I kept getting an error message. When I came back it was showing that three threads had been opened. Could you delete two of them?

Edited by Toni

I was wondering when we were going to receive last challenge's feedback? I'm quite curious to see what went wrong with my last entry, of which I was quite proud of to be honest...

I was wondering when we were going to receive last challenge's feedback? I'm quite curious to see what went wrong with my last entry, of which I was quite proud of to be honest...

I have some, but not all. I'm trying to collect the final ones to post them together.

*reads rules thread*

Is there a restriction on who can enter? I'm inactive but given I will prob have time to burn when I go home (woot, 6 hours of coach journeys then over a week without my PC) then I may be able to write something...

K, thanks.

Now, have to see if I actually get around to writing something...

The judges who are assessing the entries just give a number-based qualification to each entry. We then calculate the winner off that. Every judge gives a number to every story.

In contrast, the reviews are done optionally by judges, and only one judge per story most times.

• 2 weeks later...

Hmm.... been awhile since I submitted something. Still have a couple weeks left.... "Lies", eh?

Well, I'm sorry to say I might have to skip this one... RL has decided to drive me nuts with school projects, homework and other things... I *MIGHT* be able to send something in, but I wouldn't bet on it... Sorry folks :(

I writted part of my post for the challenge. However It's been a few days and I wanted to continue, but I can't edit it, so I can post a reply, but I wonder if there's a way to edit what's written or to delete the partially written to let the full one only. Can anyone help me?

Lt. Marcus Dickens

Chief science Officer

USS INDEPENDENCE-A

I kind of found out the topic for the challenge an hour ago and now mine's finished :sweating:

It's been a year OOC since Ensign Tia and her group crash landed on the planet, and now in the third instalment we reveal a hint of how they came to be there in the first place...

Marcus Posted Today, 03:05 PM

I writted part of my post for the challenge. However It's been a few days and I wanted to continue, but I can't edit it, so I can post a reply, but I wonder if there's a way to edit what's written or to delete the partially written to let the full one only. Can anyone help me?

The way I understand it.. you can add to it by replying, Marcus. The last reply is the one they judge.

Someone please correct me if I am wrong.

There's no way to edit it after a few hours. Just reply to your original post with your new version.