• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

FltAdml. Wolf

Why did you apply to join our community?

I had a really fun time in a short-lived Charat room and I've been searching for somewhere else to put Parsons since it ended. I came because you allow Insectoids, stayed for the top notch training and stellar community. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Krindo Pandorn said:

After re-reading my Arrival at Starbase 118 post I found it a little dry...is it too late to add to or change it?

Just go to the post and 'edit' it. Then you can make any changes you want.

8 hours ago, Trellis Vondaryan said:

Just go to the post and 'edit' it. Then you can make any changes you want.

The editing window closes after an hour or two ;)

Oh well...guess a gradual change will have to do. Simming is the name of the game after all...B)

Guest RaWolfe

Hey all,

My name here will be RaWolfe and I applied with  Nak'aqi Socxo. Mmm I have about 15+ years experience already in role playing various SciFi sites, forums and chat. But this site is kinda for a reboot for me to get back to basic (being a Captain for so long makes you forget the basic). So I guess hi? :) Oh I am Patrick in real life and live in the Netherlands!

Regards

RaWolfe

• Like 1

Welcome aboard, Patrick!

Hey there!

My name here is LunarStar ;) I am Rawolf's girlfriend. Don't worry, he did not force me on signing up. I like writing stories but not only about SciFi. Mostly about Fantasy. Patrick here is a huge Star Trek fan and I want to get to know more about Star Trek. This site might provide the basics I need. My name is Yasmine and I also live in The Netherlands. 

Nice to meet you!

LunarStar

• Like 2

Nice to meet you too, Yasmine. And I can assure you, that you will learn a great deal about Star Trek here. I knew very little about it when I started writing here, and the longer I stayed the more I learned. :)

• Like 1

Welcome to all New Members and good Luck to those in training! Why did I join this game again? Oh yea lol my older sister is a member too and she talked me into applying. I'm glad I decided to actually listen to her for a change because this is one of the best community games I've ever played and I love it here!

G'day all.

Hmm. Seems I'm several years late to this party eh? Used to sim back in the mid 90's before I enlisted and didn't put any effort/time into this. So, excuse me for being very rusty at first. Silly online gaming has spoiled me.

There's very little in the way of organised fandom here in the city, so going back to the basics is a good way to keep my interest alive. Even with STO (Aye, I was daft enough to buy a lifetime package before release.) it's just not the same as the old imagination. Although, if anyone plays, I'd be happy to log in again. *shrugs*

Anywho. Looks as if you've had some characters/writers come and go over the years. Sad, but life happens I reckon. But it would be a shame to let that past go to waste and not have a future still. So, thank you for keeping some spirit of Trek alive in these...um...re-booted and uncertain times for this old franchise.

I'm interested in seeing where you're going and to hopefully not flake out. Hope to see you all on the other side.

Cheers.

Edited by Tyrlon
I forgot to spell check. Duh.
  • Like 2

Welcome to the community! 

As a fresh newly member myself, I got to say that you hit the jackpot! Seriously, the people are friendly and helpful to guide you through the academy. 

I was one of those souls that bought the lifetime STO also. Got to admit, haven't played in a while.

Again welcome!

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, Tyrlon said:

Hmm. Seems I'm several years late to this party eh? Used to sim back in the mid 90's before I enlisted and didn't put any effort/time into this. So, excuse me for being very rusty at first. Silly online gaming has spoiled me.

No worries – that's what train is for! Work out all those bugs before you land on a ship :)

Have fun!

Having just finished TNG, and Entered my second season of DS9, I can honestly now say, I love Star Trek.

I started looking into it initially to satisfy a badgering family member, but I can freely admit I've gotten engrossed with the universe itself. I'm really eager to start participating in (2~) Days when training starts. I hope there will be a few others going through training too, and that I'm not the only one there :)

• Like 3

I can assure you, Rev'ya , you will be in good company.  :) Welcome to the group!

On 9/30/2017 at 2:18 PM, Rev'ya T'vete said:

I hope there will be a few others going through training too, and that I'm not the only one there :)

I'm there with ya. ;)

As for why I chose this group, I'd searched around for a few days and visited several websites. Overall, I found this one to have a more cohesive feel to the website; the layout was organised and easy to use and there is enough diversity in the Sims without the sheer number of them being overwhelming.

I also peeked at the community forums to get an idea of activity and friendliness and it swayed me.

• Thanks 4

We're really glad you were "swayed."  Hope you enjoy the group as much as I do. :)

Guest Belle

This is sort of a homecoming for me. I played for years on a Star Trek play be email group called United Federation of Planets UFPI I think it went by... That turned into another group called Quadrant Delta. There were tons of star ships and the site allowed players to transfer ships, even have cross over stories with other ships and stations.

although I'm still a part of my old star bass's email group. We havnt played in a couple years. I would like to continue the journey my character Matt started years ago.

For me, this is like finding a whole new Star Trek family. Hope to find an active ship that wants to have fun.

Welcome! It's great to have you with us. This community is without a doubt the best I've ever been a part of, even beyond simming and Star Trek. Training will be gin later today and I'm certain you'll enjoy it greatly. :D

14 hours ago, Renos said:

Welcome! It's great to have you with us. This community is without a doubt the best I've ever been a part of, even beyond simming and Star Trek. Training will be gin later today and I'm certain you'll enjoy it greatly. :D

Thanks :) I think I'm going to enjoy you guys and gals a lot. I love the sense of humor sprinkled throughout the forums. Looking forward to getting going soon.

• Like 3

Hi, I'm Gary, in-game name is Ferier.

I have been Star Trek mad for years back into the early 70's when I was just a lad watching James T Kirk and co, I am proud to say I have watched ToS TNG DS9, Voyager and the new Discovery I did try Enterprise but found it trite compared to the rest.

My fave is definatelyVoyager for me it was the basis of Trek to explore strange new worlds.

RPG by email I did some years ago I played a CMO human and a half human Klingon force of nature who spent a lot of time in sickbay due to various battles in his off-duty time.

I loved the interaction but had to give it up due to family commitments.  I know find myself with time and binge watchgingToS TNG and now on voyager want to restart Email RPG.

I have been fascinated with the Trill since seeing Odan on TNG but wanted to start playing as an unjoined Trill, to begin with.

• Like 4

Welcome, Gary!

For me, my favorites were TNG and Voyager. Great shows both and probably shouldn't mention it here, but I'm also a big fan of the 2004 version of Battlestar Galactica. Glad to see that I wasn't the only one that didn't enjoy Enterprise. It was alright it was just lacking something.

Good that you made your way back to Email RPG. I'm new at it myself but am enjoying the experience immensely. I really like digging into a character that is so different than myself, doing the research, and making it work.

And ... this is an awesomely supportive community.

Sochya eh dif,

Remy

• Like 1

Good day everyone, I’m Derek, and I’ll be playing Aera Darrhi, a Trill graduate of Starfleet Medical. 

Why did I join this illustrious band of Trekkies? Because I missed Star Trek RP mostly. I played a Trek RP for a good 7 years through school and university, and then I had to tone down the time commitment to focus on career and family. But with everything going on in the world these days I got back to thinking how the values of Starfleet and the Federation closely match my own views, and that it would be great to immerse myself in that again. 

I can’t wait to write with everyone! 

• Like 3

Welcome to the group, Derek!
Love that UFOP values have a place in the world and especially, that you have the time again to write.
I'm (relatively) new myself but I'm totally enjoying the chance to explore one character in such detail. 
And, this is a great group - entirely supportive. 

• Like 1

This is one of the greatest communities I've ever been with.  Everyone here just seems to invite and accept everyone.  Marvelous place to be.

Welcome to the fleets

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Wow another of us Trill, this is the start of the Trill take over :) welcome aboard

Joined or unjoined Trill?