• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

[2006: SEP-OCT] Writing Challenge Discussion

Jordan aka FltAdmlWolf

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you both managed to include the same phrase... I'm impressed, and they're good stories.

Sacrificing one life to save millions. and the impressed bit was managing to get that into both of them :P

and there was me thinking I'd be one of three entrants and so actually stand a chance of winning...

Edited by Cara Maria

I am just happy that someone actually reads what I have written...

They are all good but I don't like to critique it is a fault I am critical of in myself.

Sacrificing one life to save millions. and the impressed bit was managing to get that into both of them :P

lol.

I happen to have a habit of only reading entries after I post my own. I also read only one a day, so I guess I haven't hit that one yet :)

Ah I see... I get bored so I read them as they come...

I don't normally read any other than my own (if i enter) until after the closing date... I don't want to read what others have writen, start trying to write my own and find myself basically writing another version of their story.

Plus I don't want to frighten myself out of writing an entry by reading what is regularly very strong competition; I've never been the strongest of writers I feel so if I read and see entries I enjoy, I'll think I don't stand much of a chance and not really see the point in me spending the time drafting multiple times to get a decent entry of my own. I still have my entry for "Windows" (May/June '06) in a position where it needs redrafting, hence why I didn't enter it... Time's been short in recent months.

Edited by Salak

neither do I... they are really good and it's a hard theme

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.