• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

[2006: MAY-JUN] Writing Challenge Discussion

Jordan aka FltAdmlWolf

yeah, mines always being rewritten in some way. Not a complete rewrite, but what I do is go through the story, and make comments where things could be better. Then I change it, and go back, over and over and over again.

Im my own editor - since I have some strange thing about not letting people read it until its 'mostly' done.

Well I only tend to let a select few see any work in progress... Mine is still going through a massive rewrite but I won't forget the deadline. Afterall, it is my sisters birthday the day before.

I'll have to try something...not sure though.. a lot of the good concepts have been used. What will I write about that's...different...;)o:)

Uh huh... I know that look. ;)

Whatever it is, I'm sure it's going to be some great work :)

should I mention I came up with two pieces that could have been entered :P

same, good luck all of *goes to read walker's*

well... mines finished, and posted.

I havnt read any others yet, so I should probably do that. I'm actually going on a short trip for the weekend, so I think I'll print 'em out and read them on the way.

My story won't be submitted... partially due to the fact it's still not quite finished.

Just wanted to wish everyone the best to luck in the current Writing Challenge. Terrific work all.

:)

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks, Ben. Congrats to you, too!

Boy, what a surprise! :sweating:

So many, many good stories. I figured for certain I wouldn't win and didn't think to check back. Great job, all of you! :P

Congratulations Julia and Ben. Great stories, and a pleasure to read.

:)

excellent work Julia I hope you dont mind if I make my next writing challenge submission of SIMilar form !! :)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.