• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

[2006: MAR-APR] Writing Challenge Discussion

Jordan aka FltAdmlWolf

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm... Curious. I suppose I should approach this in the same way I approached "Devil in the Dark" a few months ago...

Hang on... I've already basically written a story for this in sims last year :)

Items not marked with an icon or marked with the WiP icon will not be considered for judging and will be moved to the "Character Cafe" forum at the end of the contest.

Hang on... so if we can't edit the first post of the thread to change the icon from a heart to an arrow then it won't be accepted? That seems harsh and I'm hoping my interpretation of that new part of the guidelines is wrong...

Edited by Salak

Hang on... so if we can't edit the first post of the thread to change the icon from a heart to an arrow then it won't be accepted? That seems harsh and I'm hoping my interpretation of that new part of the guidelines is wrong...

Add the posticon to the last post in the thread. The judges will look at the posticon, not thread-icon.

I hoped that was what you meant... :)

I didn't even realise the next lot of this was up... :sweating:

I think i know roughly what I might do with this, and I have a feeling that I'm going to end up with a mini-version of voyager because Tia and co are coming back...

Mine isn't ready to post yet but I've put a draft up on Salak's LJ. You can currently read my draft at http://salak.livejournal.com/605.html but I still plan to change it, add things, etc...

Edited by Salak

:D I thought it was only 100 too... I think that's what worked anyway.

I'll go read that when posted then...

100 Posts or a rank of Lt.JG, in which case you'd need to contact a mod.

If my memory serves.

EDIT: http://www.starbase118.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=1355 Make that contact Wolfie...

Edited by Salak

so they should have been able to...

If Nemitor talks to Wolf then he'll be able to, yes.

• 4 weeks later...

Is it just me or have things gotten quieter the last week or so? Am I the only one still writing an as yet unsubmitted entry?

oh i like that idea! right, now where can i get some apple seeds...

After the last day or two, it's possible my sim will need to be an alternate timeline as parts of it are set on DS17 in the future and mentions the Wallace docked to it undergoing repairs...

Edited by Salak

Uh, I meant entry, not sim...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.