• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

[2005: NOV-DEC] Writing Challenge Discussion

Jordan aka FltAdmlWolf

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i already know i failed, my entry sucked so its all good.

Just gives us more time to squirm.

Is that in the same catagory with hand wrenching, sweating profusely, interlacing your fingers so hard that your knuckles turn white, squeezing your hand together until your nails make indentations into your palm, and checking this thread 10 times a day? *lol*

Note my rank after two months, Solan. (But it is subject to change at any given moment. I may be back in the academy tomorrow.)

Edited by Toni

Congrats lieutenant JG !! :)

And about the waiting, well... I'm curious as well, but I don't need to win so I do not feel stressed at all. It's all for the fun of it and, I'm sure you'll agree, a good way to use your current writing skills and inspiration to become a better writer, and learn from the other entries. Well, that's the fun for me anyway :w00t:

Note my rank after two months, Solan. (But it is subject to change at any given moment. I may be back in the academy tomorrow.)

I do! Extremely impressive! I don't mean to compare, but I do believe that's a tad bit faster than I got it. Well done! :)

*Sniff sniff* I'm so proud! :)

congratulations guys you deserved it.

OMG! I have not check this thread, and I just got a message congratulating me on winning, and I didn't even know it. I really feel honored considering the tough competition that was represented in all of your stories. Everyone of you are winners in my estimation. :)

Thank you all for the nice comments, and I would like to thank the Judges for giving of their time to judge the writing competition. I'm sure it was not an easy job.

Edited by Toni

I do! Extremely impressive! I don't mean to compare, but I do believe that's a tad bit faster than I got it. Well done! :)

*Sniff sniff* I'm so proud! :)

Chances are that it's faster than I managed... *counts and runs out of fingers*

I'm not bothered though, I could still be a Lt.JG this time next year and still be happy with it, so long as I can tinker with the Warp Core...

Well done.

Edited by Salak

Yeah, I know what you mean, Salak... so long as I can tinker with the Counseling. I seem to be driving them crazy, or crazier. *lol*

Thank you.

Thanks all for your kind comments...not sure mine was any better than any of yours...but a little money goes a long way..errr...(just kidding).

Nice job Toni...congrats on a great story..;)

(So...do you guys think beating your ship's first officer here is a good or bad thing? Anyone got a spare ship? *smirk*)

(So...do you guys think beating your ship's first officer here is a good or bad thing? Anyone got a spare ship? *smirk*)

I don't know about the first officer, but winning over my mentor and my Academy professor seems to be a tribute to their good teaching qualities. :) Or at least that's the way I look at it.

(So...do you guys think beating your ship's first officer here is a good or bad thing?  Anyone got a spare ship?  *smirk*)

I guess it depends on whether you want a call from Sickbay or a kick in the ribs while you're down on the deck, there, Ben. ;) Honestly, though... I never really found a plot with mine... I knew I didn't have a chance, since my submission was not very cohesive at all.

Solan wrote:

Wow, don't know why, but that struck me as extremely funny. 

Why funny? I meant it sincerely. You both have helped me a lot. :)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.