• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

[2005: NOV-DEC] Writing Challenge Discussion

Jordan aka FltAdmlWolf

i'll have to admit...there's a lot more than I originally predicted...

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that most every writing style was basically covered in this challenge. Heaven only knows which style will be the Judge pleaser.

umm...should i be worried that mine is the only one with a heart on the starter of the thread?

Solan, I see you already put in an entry, but you have the right to judge if you'd like. Of course, you wouldn't be able to keep the entry in  If not, you can come in the next round.

Thank you, Admiral, but I'm rather proud of how that story turned out, I'd like to keep it in.

However, I would be happy to help judge next time. :)

i'm petrified...

they have to judge this one first :P

I was thinking we might actually skip December, for a few reasons. First, we're going to be pretty busy with the Awards, end of year promotions, and all the other stuff we do around this time -- not to mention the holidays.

I was also thinking it would be good to get on a schedule that puts us squarely in each year for 6 challenges, one every two months.

Would anyone be opposed to this? :sweating:

FltAdml. Wolf: Would anyone be opposed to this?

Nerreht: Nope

Well I-

Nerreht: I said "Nope", sit down!

eep!

lol hmm nah i too would agree to that. with december being my birthday month and christmas and a barrage of deadlines...

<_<

I thought you'd all be interested in knowing: I put all your stories for this month's challenge into a word file and changed them to Arial size 11... I printed them out to read on 2 train journies this weekend and it turns out you've provided over 40 A4 pages of reading material!

3000 words is a lot of story... though I didn't check the length of other peoples entries... Mine was about 200 words short even after I flushed it out a bit.

Mine may be longer but it's the first time I've written something creative in years so compared to the caliber of some of the other entries I don't think it's really in the running. But you don't get better without practice.

I've been a story teller in my other PBeM for 5 years, so I'm used to write pages of material. I guess I didn't put enough descriptions and details this time.

Mine was short too - 513 words including the Title and byline. It was my first time too, but I don't think it will be my last time, as it's been a good experience.

:)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.