• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

[2005: AUG-SEP] Writing Challenge Discussion

Jordan aka FltAdmlWolf

I read it with out thinking, i though Mr. Solan wrote it i was about to e-mail him to say well done, but since it was yours Mr. Ventu well done, well done indeed, i had a real good laugh i loved it.

• 1 month later...

I'm interested in what everyone thought about this most recent challenge? Candid thoughts on the subject, please!

Well, on our ship it's had two effects. One, people so liked the "evil-Fox" that there's now two more chapters so I could write "anti-" characters for other people. That was fun. Two, I think the Morningstar may be doing a mirror universe mission once we get our current mission sorted out.

So, I think over all it was a great success. I had fun with it anyway. And I think that the concept of the plot will live on after the concept is over.

I give it a 8.7 out of 10. Just to be difficult! :D

If only I could come up with a better ending...

yeah i gotta admit, i'm not too keen on my ending...oh well

I liked it. Was tempted to write a couple other stories on the plotline..then work had the audacity to require my full concentration....*curses..foiled again*

Overall, I'd have to give it a Pi^2 out of 10. (To be REALLY difficult..*smirk*)

This was an interesing challenge. I had wanted to write something as well but RL pulled me under.

All the stories were really good. Good luck to everyone.

I hope the decision is coming along... I'm getting a little anxious for some reason. I suppose I've never really submitted a whole lot for this kind of thing before.

umm...there's only 1 day left? before we're into the next challenge...?

The judges decision is due today, so your respective waitings will be over shortly. After that, the next topic is decided, and we start all over again.

And, by the way, the standard of writing here just gets better and better. Almost all of the entries could have won the writing challenge at any other time Well done to all of you, and keep up the good work! Even at the expense of making our job harder. :)

Commander Rhys

Writing Challenge Judge

lol and there I was thinking you forgotten about us :-)

lol ignore me, i'm just fickle like that :D

We're running a little behind. One of our judges is MIA :-\

We hope to have a winner very, very soon. Normally we don't announce a new contest until around the 5th anyway. Please sit tight!

Thanks, Solan! And I want to offer my own congrats to Ensign Aresee Ventu for beating me out... You are the superior writer in this case.

:bows:

But watch out... because next time.... :ninja::ninja::ninja:

EDIT: Or I should say, an upcoming time...

Edited by Piet_Maximoff

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.