• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

[2005: JUN-JUL] Writing Challenge Discussion

Jordan aka FltAdmlWolf

Yay!!!!!!!! I got a an honourable mention...what does that mean? Does it mean it was rubbish? lol Anyways Congratulations to everyone one who entered, completing a story with such a specific and strict guidline is a prize in itself but naturally a winner has to be chosen and it had to be Ethan (Deservedly so) and Reed well done on runner up :)

Once again everyone who entered give yourself a pat on the back you ruddy well deserve it :).

*swats Aj on the head with a newspaper just because*

Congrats Ethan and Reed!!

I thought they were all great. I'm sure it was a tough decision for the judges.

*protect AJ and puts him in the basement*

This proves it, bribery works

Wahay everyone! Congratulations! I must've read everyone's entries about 3 or 4 times each, all fantastic! Just picked the title for the next one so bum's in gear!

In point of fact, it was a very tough decision. None of the three judges voted the same way, and we eventually compromised by awarding a points system.

Congratulations to all participants and well done to the winners. Keep up the very high standard!

Cheers

Rhys

Congrats to all the winners and a special congrats to all those who entered a story! They are were a pleasure to read and it was one of those things where I was glad I wasn't a judge... because it had to be a tough decision! :)

Big Congratulations to all the judges!!!! You've all earned a holiday in the sun.

To the entrants...can you try and all be less good next month -picking winners was never meant to be this hard!!!

A really good set of entries everyone and a pleasure to read. I look forward to seeing your next round of stories. In the mean time we've posted a little feedback for you.

All the best

and well done

Rocar

ps. love the new avatar Ms Devar

Indeed. Good work to all.

I'm pretty excited about the next challenge. We're going to switch up the theme a little bit. Hopefully everyone will find it interesting. To be announced on 8/5. I look forward to seeing the submissions!

Congrats to all. Well done, Ethan. The short story is an immensely difficult art form. Unlike a novel, where you can do a lot of free writing, a short story must be cut down to the very basics of what is needed to tell the story. So we should all feel good that we managed to tell a story in 3000 words or less, because doing that is an accomplishment in itself. I'm looking forward to the next contest already.

Edited by Jefferson Reed

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.