• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

TV Episodes and Movies on DVD -

Varaan

Okay, this is a general question for everyone out there: Who has what episodes of TOS, TNG, DS9, VOY, ENT, and any/all of the movies on DVD? The reason I'm asking is quite simple - picture resources.

We have a huge number of people in this organization who want information on a topic where a picture could help. Or they want to modify a uniform for their own picture. Or they're working on a website and need a specific picture. The internet is great, but limited. You're looking for something in particular, and get the same picture that doesn't quite work from 48 different sites.

I'm wondering if it would be possible for people with the episodes and movies on DVD, and who have DVD-ROM drives on their computers, to act as a sort of resource for those of us who might have need of a picture. Anyone willing to be "on call"? Kind of like a library, we can keep a record of who has what, so we know who to ask for something.

Any volunteers?

I have the entire TNG DVD Set, The Undiscovered Country, First Contact, Generations and Nemisis.

I have: First Contact, Nemisis, Star Treks IV, V, VI and TMP

No episodes on DVD. I'm trying to pay off my credit cards. :)

TNG season 6 And 7, DS9 season 7 and "In a mirror darkly" part 1 and 2.

and just forgot, Nem i have that too.

Edited by Beta