• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

[2005: APR-MAY] Writing Challenge Discussion

Jordan aka FltAdmlWolf

yer, in college if we go over the word limit by more than ten percent we are only marked out of half. So I guess editing is the word of the day. :)

Well I could make the end a "to be continued" marking in it. ;)

Well I was only kidding, but I hope I can finish it, but I don't think I have enough time for it, I also gotta make like three schoolprojects.

Hey all

Im about 3 days into training, this is my first writing challenge. I really enjoyed writing my story. Its under the word count, in case you judges were concerned :)

I just want to say, if any of you have any tips that may help my writing for the next challenge, they are all welcome. B)

Cadet Da'Mell ZBareil

engineering

USS Centris (Holodeck Training)

Welcome to the forums, Bareil :)

As for my story, I'm trying to write it, but I'm getting writers block. I've got a plot and everything, but actually typing the story seems to be . . . difficult.

Welcome to the forums, Bareil, I hope you have a great time around here. :)

As for my story, I'm still writing but it's sett on hold as I have still some school projects to finnish, which needs my direct attention that the contest sim. Even know I like writing, school is my nmbr one priorety.

It's the 11th know and I don't think I will make the deadline, but in the meantime you guys can read the stuff that I had made in the meantime have funn with the rest of my story.

Hey rocket, thanksfor the welcome. I just finished my training cruise and i am assigned to the Kodiak, I have had a good time so far and hope to continue the fun on my new ship.

Good luck with the deadline

B)

I was trying to get something written with my old secondary character, Erad Otuye, but I just couldn't pull it off.

Sorry guys, I'm gonna have to sit this one out too :(

And as I expected I didn't had enough time to finnish my writing challange.

Sorry

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like they're coming in a later than expected... sorry folks. Should only be another day or two.

Thanks all....

Alana, I agree with you... after showing it to my sister the english major who promptly showed me the grammar problems...*ewwww*

Glad the story was liked though...;)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.