• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

[2005: APR-MAY] Writing Challenge Discussion

Jordan aka FltAdmlWolf

I know Idril, but I'm typing it in word. And it's all the time little bits. But I'm not even halfway, but your right.

ooc: I'm sorry if my post contains some grammer errors but I don't have a english spell check in my word. Only a dutch spell check. As I'm typing it in word it already is showing that it is filled with grammer errors but that's normal as it only knows dutch words and of course the english words are fault because he only uses dutch for it.

I'll try to get on yahoo but *ahum* my moms pc doesn't allow it. :(

But to get back on my post. I'll try Idril.

Sure. I'm not one to stifle creativity. You'll have to send it to me to be posted, however. Just PM me with the story.

Wolf a question, do you mind I post it in bits? Cause I'm still writing it.

The contest doesn't end until the end of May. It's best if you write it, compile it all together, and then post it at one time once it's completed.

k, thanks. :) I hope I can get some time this week as I'm kinda tired from work and than I need some fanta to get the words out of my head. ;)

Ok, I like Fanta as much as the next girl, but as an aid for writing? That's new on me.

Rocket: If you'd like, I will run it through a US-English spellcheck for you once the whole thing is posted.

I think that would be a great idea Idril. :) Hope you have some time as it's already over the 14 pages long in my word file. ;)

14 :w00t: I am writing one and its only a page and a half so far, not even sure if it will be done by may 5 :o

Well I'm still working on it and as we speak it reached 15 and a half pages.

Very true, but you can short down good stories. :P

*cough*Already went over that, I think. o:)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.