• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

What do you do during the training course

Hi, I was wondering about what exactly happens during training. I also am wondering about what online platform training will take place on.  

Hi There,

Training, and our game as a whole, takes place on Google Groups.  In practice this means you can participate by going directly to Google Groups or through your email client.  Once your training class starts you will get information about how to sign in, what email address to respond to and so on.

I hope that answers your questions, if not let us know, and we'll try to help you out.

Sorry @Jacque Eriica I realized I left off the 'What do you do..' portion of the question.  During training, you essentially participate in a week-ten day long mission aboard a training mission.  It's a short version of the game we play regularly with the same rules and format to give you some time to learn and get a feel for the game.

1 hour ago, Oddas Aria said:

of the question.  During training, you essentially participate in a week-ten day long mission aboard a training mission.  It's a short version of the game

I also wondering when will I receive the email giving me the group. Thank you

You will get all that information the first day of class.  It looks like you're scheduled to start Monday the 23rd.

• Like 1