• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

Who has the best catch phrases?

JSheriden

Who out of these two has the best catch phrases?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Who out of these two has the best catch phrases?

• Dr. McCoy
    • Scotty
    • Data

hey you are missing someone from Voyager. But if this is the only three I'll vote for data.

The series didn't have any greta catch phrases aside from the "I'm a doctor not a ...." and McCoy kind of beat him to the line.

Edited by S McCall

And what do you think of the phrases of seven of nine? And what about archer's crew like when T'poll said in the Expanse that she wanted to join starfleet.

And what do you think of the phrases of seven of nine? And what about archer's crew like when T'poll said in the Expanse that she wanted to join starfleet.

The only phrases Seven used were "Comply" and "explain" :lol:.

As for the NX Enterprise, those aren't returning catchy phrases, just one time sentences. Data, Bones and Scotty always used a similar phrase all througout their series.

Bones did: "I'm a doctor, not an escalator" and "He's dead Jim". In several combinations of course.

Data always says something like: "It is theoretically possible sir" or " interesting suggestion lieutenant"

Those are "Catch phrases". hope you understand it now Rockt ;)

By the way, I voted for Bones. It is a great art to prenounce someone's death in several different styles by just changeing the intonation or word order. :D

"He's dead Jim!"

" Jim, he's dead!"

" He is dying! "

"We are dying!"

"He will die!"

"Dead Jim, dead!"

"He is dead Captain"

"Captain, he died!"

" We are all doomed!!!"

I voted for McCoy simply because of the delivery of Deforest Kelley. Man, he was great.

What, no Spock? C'mon!

I have voted for data because I don't know the other 2.

OOC: No Spock... that's highly "Illogical" :)

He's setting us up Jim!

I'm a doctor, not a bricklayer...

You green blooded son of a...

Take a guess.

I have voted for data because I don't know the other 2.

You don't know Scotty, you don't know McCoy. This is a grave unjustice. Please, I beg of you to atleast watch all the original Star Trek movies and watch these two men. These two are legends, we all owe it to ourselves as fans of Star Trek to know these characters.

Although this is not a joke, I do not mean to insult you. I'm not a big fan of Voyager so I don't know all there crooks and niches.

Telling Rocket to do something to improve himself is a lost cause, my dear Sheriden. The boy is set in his ways.

Dr. Mc Coy definitely had the best catch phrases!

• 5 months later...