• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Congratulations again to everyone who was awarded this year. Deepest thanks to those who facilitated, coordinated and made this ceremony possible. 

For those who didn't win an award, this wasn't a loss. There's an entire fleet of incredibly talented people that comprise this wonderful community. See it, as I do, as a challenge to yourselves to keep writing great stories. To keep leaning on each other for inspiration, guidance, or even, when the time comes, a shoulder or ear to listen to the reasons why your motivation is sapped or waning. We are Starbase 118. @FltAdml. Wolf Created and continues to keep this community thriving, the heart and soul, but each and every one of us are apart of this great community. 

This is perhaps my favorite time of year, because I get to recognize those I write alongside and see the recognition and praise from all across the fleet. I look forward to seeing more new names in the awards next year! 

• Like 4

@Sal Taybrim I am- and this is true- an absolute cretin. Please accept my apologies. I completely forgot that you were the mind and writer behind Cade Foster. I look forward to writing with you again, either with Cade or Taybrim. And this time, I'll try not to be such a fully-rigged, rate A-1, ocean going pillock.