• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

Day Four: Duty Post Awards

Jo Marshall

Congratulations to all the exceptional people from around the fleet who show us, through actions and attitude, how to be the best there is.  To my fellow vikings, @Wes Greaves, @Addison MacKenzie & @Ben Garcia I offer the heartiest congratulations - in the short time we've been a crew I have gotten to see greatness from all of you.  I cannot wait to see what the year ahead brings for all of us!  

• Like 3

Great work everyone, you all deserve it.  To say I was a little apprehensive about having an intelligence officer aboard the ship, well, that would be putting it mildly.  That said, @Kali Nicholotti you put my mind at ease with your portrayal of Ash and I appreciate it greatly, I cannot think of a better intelligence officer. 

@Melody Delri'ise is has been an absolute pleasure watching your character integrate with the crew in a very non-traditional way that still gets the job done, great work.

@Quentin Collins III well, you have been such a great science officer I almost wanted to tell your new CO he couldn't have you.  Try to make him look as good as you made me.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

The geeky pride I have right now is off the charts. It's only outmatched by my gratitude to the folks that took the time out to put a nomination in :)

Congrats to all the other winners and to my fellow Vikings bringing the shiny trophies home to the Thor!

P.s - a huge thank you to @Tony (Kells) for kind words in the presentation too! 

Edited by Ben Garcia
P.s note
  • Like 4

@Romyana Casparian Congratulations on your award. I am truly inspired by your enthusiasm each and every day. You make a great engineer who is not only focused on fixing a ship but in all sorts of other fun projects that could be had. Congratulations once again. ❤️ 

• Like 2

Hoorah! Counselling sessions for all!!

Wouldn't you like a delightful brain massage??? 😁

• Like 3

Congratulations to all the winners. So proud to see so many familiar faces both oocly, and people that Artinus has had the pleasure of simming with. Not everyday you see your first in character friend on the same list as your first rival (From a totally different ship) Cheers to you all!

• Like 1

Well done to everyone! I'm really proud of Matt, Wes, and Jacob especially because I know how talented you guys are firsthand ... but honestly, the duty post awards are my favorite category every year because it shows off how talented folks around the fleet are at bringing their specialties to life. Congratulations to you all!

• Like 4

Wow, y’all I am just....completely floored. Thank you so, so much for opportunity to write here. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Quentin Collins III said:

Wow, y’all I am just....completely floored. Thank you so, so much for opportunity to write here. 

Congrats, Mr. @Quentin Collins III 🤣

Congratulations to every winner and the nominees as well. Hard award to win as well. 

• Like 1

Congratulations to each and everyone here who want their duty post award! This is a great achievement to be recognized for. I know just from the descriptions how awesome you all are and how hard you worked throughout the year that got you nominated in the first place. 

Great job and you keep rocking!

• Like 2

Wow.  I'm very humbled.  Thanks to those who nominated me! Was not expecting a new comer such as myself to receive a duty-post award.  Thanks so much.

And congratulations all around.  I've been blown away each day of the awards ceremony by just how awesome this community is.  We have some stellar people here who are exceptionally dedicated to making this place great.  Bravo Zulu!

• Like 4

I am humbled by the presentation and by those who chose to nominate me for the award. A hearty congrats to all the other winners - they are all much deserved!!

• Like 2

@Quentin Collins III- I remember when you were a newly posted ensign all full of energy and excitement on the Eagle and I am so proud of how much you have grown and developed as a writer!  You have done a great job and I am so excited to see you recognized for this award!  Keep up the great work!

@Addison MacKenzie - You have been such a strong writer and helpful staff person this year going through a lot of changes and always managing to still write well.  I love writing with you in the Academy and the Thor is so lucky to have you!  I'm so happy to see your recognized this year - stay awesome my friend!

@Wes Greavesand @Ben Garcia - I have seen how supportive and helpful you both are for your fellow crewmates and your ship's staff.  I'm so glad to see you both recognized.  Keep up the great work and keep on making the galaxy a bit more brilliant with your writing!  Fly high, Vikings, fly high!

And finally,

@Romyana Casparian - you are an absolute delight to write with.  I love your energy, I love the soft characterizations you place into Romyana.  I was touched as she made fast friends with Ensign Steiger only to see him injured on the mission and transferred to Starfleet medical.  I loved the little downtime conversation while we were playing out the clock on the bridge.  I loved the effort you put into improving Lt. Bailey's braces.  You connect with your fellow crew both in sim and on Discord and you deserve this recognition.  Thank you for being awesome and I look forward to so many future missions together!

To all the duty post winners: CONGRATULATIONS!  You inspire the fellow writers on your ships and across the fleet.  Stay brilliant, stay creative, stay awesome. ❤️

• Like 3

A grand and mighty huzzah and congratulations to all of you!

@Wes Greaves As a person who has not one, but two Marine PNPCs on board Atlantis I will definitely be taking a look at your thoughts on simming for them with the fleet. 

• Like 3