• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

Day Two: Length of Service & Special Awards

Jo Marshall

Congratulations to everyone! Our community is privileged to have you. :D

• Like 1

Huge congratulations to everyone and especially to my fellow shipmates Alieth and Teller on their respective awards. 

• Like 2

Congratulations to all! 
Again, a big thanks to those who sent in nominations and to everyone in the SB118 community for making it such a great place to play Star Trek role play by mail.
Now, Let's Celebrate !!!

*dances through the room, singing and clinking champagne glasses with the other guests* Whoohoo!

~ Rebecca (a.k.a Romy)

• Like 4

Very good work to all of the work - I appreciate all of the hard work everyone has put in! The longevity and the dedication everyone puts in is a testament to how much fun it is to play here.

@Noa T'Nessa Levinson great work keeping up with everything in a difficult situation and doing something I know I wouldn't have the temperament or the patience to do.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I didn't think I would get anything beyond my 1 year award today. Thank you to every who has worked hard to support others. Every little action has a ripple effect. Congratulations!

• Like 2

Thor REPRESENT.

Way to go everyone! These are some heavy hitting awards and are well deserved.  It's so incredible to me the long standing community here and today's awards really speak to the contributions of the people that make this place successful. Well done all.

• Like 2

Congrats to all winners, especially those who have helped make my time here so special - @Roshanara Rahman, @Geoffrey Teller, @Jo Marshall, @Blake, and @Alieth!

Edited by Addison MacKenzie
  • Like 4

Heartiest congratulations to all the recipients! You guys are legends, every one of you! :D

• Like 1

Congrats to all winners and glad I can do something in return for this awesome and friendly community. :) 

Thank you to every person who nominated others and everyone who made these awards possible and all the others who make SB118 the fantastic community it is. 

• Like 4

Congratulations to you all! Keep on Trekkin.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Quinn Reynolds said:

@Jalana five year buds! 

giphy.gif

Highest of fives.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Quinn Reynolds said:

@FltAdml. Wolf I don't think I can overstate how much I admire you and everything that you do. You've been a mentor, an inspiration and hold a special place in my heart, and I'm so grateful to be a part of the community you created and champion. We owe you more congratulations and appreciations than I could ever put into words. Thank you. ❤️ 

sad britney spears GIF

• Like 3