• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

Day One: General Awards

Jo Marshall

I feel incredibly honored to be counted among the amazing writers who received awards here today, and I'd like to congratulate each of you. It is more than apparent the hard work you put into your writing and your contributions to the game, the surrounding community, and everything that Starbase 118 is. You are the lifeblood that has kept the spirit alive for 26 years, and that which will keep it going for at least 26 more!

Cheers to the winners! ::Lifts the glass of champagne.::

• Like 4

Congratulations to all of you, you all are very deserving of these beautiful shinies! I am totally copying @Sal Taybrim since I already wrote pages for the Conny, I'll say a few words about those of you who are on different ships!

@Solaris It's been some time since we simmed together and I'm proud of seeing how you have grown. Keep rocking it :)

@Randal Shayne Mate, I'm bloody proud of you! Having spent so much time with you behind the scenes showed me a lot about your dedication and I'm excited to see where things take you on the Arrow :)

@Jo Marshall You are a pillar for me in the Image team and as a friend. I am thrilled seeing your growth and your path in the game. Can't wait to see more!

@Sal Taybrim Man, you have no idea how much I love writing with you, I am even breaking my "not on the conny" rule just to tell you - I love writing with you too and thanks for being a great friend! :)

@Quinn Reynolds You've been amazing behind the scenes, super patient with all my questions and being a friend to me over the last years. One day I will be writing with you! :D

• Like 4

59 minutes ago, Sal Taybrim said:

@Geoffrey Teller - You know, if I had a wishlish of 'people I would like to sim with' you would be at the top.  I hope we get to write together someday! 

I'm flattered - I'd absolutely love to write with you as well - we might need to have the Thor stop by Ops for some shoreleave in the near future! :)  

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Jalana said:

@Solaris It's been some time since we simmed together and I'm proud of seeing how you have grown. Keep rocking it :)

Thanks, Jess! Id really like to say i know what I did to deserve the praise... but I really have no idea.

• Like 2

Hey,

Sorry for such a late posting here, but I just want to congratulate all of this year's winners! Great job, everyone!

First Officer Banner.png

13 hours ago, Sal Taybrim said:

@Zephyr - You're one of my oldest friends in this game, and I'm honestly shocked that you've never gotten the B-Plot award before now!  CONGRATULATIONS!  I hope that I can meet your new toon Timothy and get together with Skyfire again in the future!

Honestly, I don't know how I wasn't awarded this before now either. I am happy to receive it. I congratulate all of the recipients.

@Sal Taybrim - I look forward to writing another cameo on a subspace call if needed. As for meeting TIm, I think we can arrange for it. I'll talk to you more off-list.

I´m here for roughly two weeks but I´m completely in love with the community.  Since the more experienced and at the command, for their willingness to help, until the noobs like myself, with their enthusiasm and innate talent. It is also good to see some kind of public recognition for that, even if this is not the most important. It delivers a message that everybody here is important for the community. Congratulation to all. Literally.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Geoffrey Teller said:

I'm flattered - I'd absolutely love to write with you as well - we might need to have the Thor stop by Ops for some shoreleave in the near future! :)  

I hope we get to do that in this upcoming year!  ❤️

3 hours ago, Zephyr said:

Honestly, I don't know how I wasn't awarded this before now either. I am happy to receive it. I congratulate all of the recipients.

@Sal Taybrim - I look forward to writing another cameo on a subspace call if needed. As for meeting TIm, I think we can arrange for it. I'll talk to you more off-list.

Yes!  We can do that JP :D

A massive well done and congratulations to you all!! It has been my absolute pleasure writing and working alongside you all over the past 12 months. You are what makes this community such an incredible place, with your talent, enthusiasm and hard work! Thank you to you all :D

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Sal Taybrim said:

@Toryn Raga - I have loved simming with Lystra on the Constitution and I hope to someday be able to meet your primary character!  Congratulations on the Scotty Cross and keep writing amazing characters!

Let's make it happen! It's been a joy reading your sims for Cade. There's just something great about those curmudgeonly, older characters who aren't afraid to be gruff and blunt. *coughs* @Valin Dermont *coughs* I love reading every sim you write with Mark Two. Such a wonderful innocent and youthful hologram. 

• Like 2

Congratulations to everyone, and thanks to those who have offered me kind words.

Brilliant work all around! I'm continually awed and inspired by the impressive community of simmers at Starbase 118, and this set of awards is an excellent way to reflect on the best of our community!

On 6/28/2020 at 11:51 AM, Toryn Raga said:

Let's make it happen! It's been a joy reading your sims for Cade. There's just something great about those curmudgeonly, older characters who aren't afraid to be gruff and blunt. *coughs* @Valin Dermont *coughs* I love reading every sim you write with Mark Two. Such a wonderful innocent and youthful hologram. 

Yes!  cross ship shenanigans sounds like a blast!  :D 

❤️ thank you for the kind words!

• Like 1