• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

Help keep the fleet informed by joining the Community News Team

StarBase 118 Staff

We post community news every day here on our website blog, and it plays a vital part in not only showing prospective members how active our community is, but also helping our search engine rankings and, of course, informing our community about what’s happening!

You can help us put together interesting content for our community by joining the News Team – the commitment is about one hour a month, and participating is super easy. Here’s how it works: Each month, you’ll get a list of article ideas. You can come up with your own article, if you have something you want to write about, or choose one of the suggestions.

Then, using the guidance on our wiki area, you’ll put together an article to be posted before the end of the month. You’ll add it to our WordPress site and submit it to the news queue for review by the team facilitator.

Participating on the News Team is a great way to contribute to the overall fleet, and to show your captain that you’re interested in working toward promotion.

Get started by entering your information into the form below. It’ll be sent to the team facilitator who will welcome you to the team and direct you on what to do next!

• This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

The post Help keep the fleet informed by joining the Community News Team appeared first on UFOP: StarBase 118 Star Trek RPG.

ufopsb118?d=yIl2AUoC8zA ufopsb118?i=uC1kAtg266I:3_Ru3rORSA4:D7Dq ufopsb118?d=qj6IDK7rITs
uC1kAtg266I

View the full article