• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

Poll of the Week: Gastronomical Explorations

Jo Marshall

Poll of the Week: Gastronomical Explorations  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Presented with a buffet of all things bountiful, would you be willing to try any of these foods from around the galactic atlas? 

• Bolian Souffle
    • Romulan Osol twist
    • Klingon Gagh
    • Bajoran Hasperat
    • Cardassian regova egg
    • Ferengi Slug-o-Cola
    • Talaxian Jiballian Fudge Cake
    • Vorta Q'lava

Food. Where would we be without it?

From croissants to cakes and burgers to belini, food comes in all shapes and sizes, flavours, colours and a beautiful crescendo of all things wonderful. Food in Trek is a whole different ballgame, introducing alien cuisine and replicator technologies. creating a veritable smorgasbord of combinations. Fancy a bit of Klingon and Vulcan fusion? Bajoran and Ferengi? There's something for everyone in the ever evolving world of food in the 24th century.

Is your character a chef with the culinary flair of Neelix? Or the traditional human-style cook of Sisko's Creole Kitchen? Do they long for a kitchen of their own to sling pots and pans around in, or happy enough to set the replicator to launch mode and catch popcorn in their mouth?

Presented with a buffet of all things bountiful, would you be willing to try any of these foods from around the galactic atlas? 

Give us your vote and let us know your thoughts in the comments section!

Sami is a replicator person. I don't see her standing in the kitchen. (Although makes me wonder now why she has a thing for knives...) 😛

And it would also depend how/what it looks like, although I don't see her eating food that is still squirming on her plate like some versions of the Klingon Gagh.

Meg on the other hand, I see her cooking now and then, no idea if her cooking is edible though. 🤣

Edited by Samira Neathler
  • Like 1