• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

Poll of the Week: STO-king The Flames!

StarBase 118 Staff

About two years ago, I had the distinct pleasure of playing a game with a number of my friends from the fleet. Though I’d played the game for a number of years, it was the first time I’d actually done it as a group. I had so much fun that it still rings in my mind today, and I long to try it again. The game, as you might have guessed from my oh-so-witty title, was Star Trek Online – a free-to-play MMORG set in a truly chaotic version of our beloved fictional universe. One of the best space combat simulators I’ve come across, STO permits people from around the world to easily find each other, and enjoy some battle together.

Some of you may have seen the hilarity that ensues when a number of our group participate in a round or two of Bridge Crew, and I’d like to see how viable that idea is in regards to STO. We have a fleet, but because there’s been little success in getting a solid presence in game, it hasn’t made much progress.

With that in mind, this week’s poll asks you for your opinion on Star Trek Online! Have you played it and enjoyed it? Never heard of it? Not a fan?

Head to the forums to register your vote in the poll now. And don’t forget to leave a comment in the thread!

The post Poll of the Week: STO-king The Flames! appeared first on UFOP: StarBase 118 Star Trek RPG.

ufopsb118?d=yIl2AUoC8zA ufopsb118?d=qj6IDK7rITs
7cbhnClgLAg

View the full article