• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

Poll of the Week: Best Starfleet Concert?

Randal Shayne

Poll of the Week: Starfleet Concert  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Which performer would you most like to see live?

• Spock playing his lyre
    • Uhura singing
    • Picard playing his flute
    • Riker playing his trombone
    • Data playing his violin
    • Dax playing the piano
    • Kim playing the clarinet
    • The Doctor singing opera
    • Tucker playing the harmonica
    • Something else? Let us know in the comments section below!

Congratulations! You’ve got Beta shift free today. Good thing too- there’s supposed to be a concert aboard. You’re not sure who will be playing, or what they’ll play, but you can hold your hopes high. If you entered the concert hall, and watched the performer(s) of the evening step onto the stage, who would you be most excited for? Would Data and his violin interest you? Perhaps Harry Kim and his clarinet would earn your applause? Maybe Spock and his famous Vulcan lyre would soothe the nerves of a challenging day? Could Uhura’s famous vocals do the job? 

What Starfleet officer’s concert would you most enjoy attending? Click here to submit your vote, and don’t forget to leave a comment! 

Edited by Randal Shayne

I'd go for Picard. Not including the soundtracks, if there was one song from all Star Trek I've seen/heard, that stood out, it was that song and the sound of the Ressikan flute.

And accompanied with a whole orchestra it could be a great concert. 🙂 (With guest appearances of the others. ;p)

• Like 1

I like pianos and violins, so it’s a fight between Data and Dax.

although I’m sure Data would be technically brilliant, I think the experience of half a dozen Trill lifetimes would be absolutely incredible, so Dax it is!

• Like 1

I made my character, Stennin, a drummer. So if we could have a jazz night with Riker on the trombone, it would be amazing. Dax would be on the piano, undoubtly. And Kim would be on the clarinet to do some Jazz songs. I'd be incredible!

In other news, I heard Data played the Guitar. So we could play Rock songs all night with the Doctor singing! There's just so much possibilities!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...