• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

Poll of the Week: Off-Duty Wear?

Randal Shayne

Poll of the Week: Off-Duty Wear?   

16 members have voted

1. 1. What does your character like to wear off-duty?

• Stylish- lots of color, pizazz and self-expression in what they wear. hat they wear.
    • Simple- they put on whatever they find that covers the important bits.
    • Reserved- drawing attention is a no-no for my character.
    • Cultural- my character generally prefers the clothing of the culture that the character belongs to.
    • Efficient- lots of pockets and places to store things my character comes across.
    • Varied- eclectic tastes lead to a diverse wardrobe.
    • Something else? Let us know in the comments section below.

Despite some characters’ appearance to the contrary, uniforms can’t stay on forever. At some point, they’ve got to come off, which means, generally, that something else goes on. Some will, of course, value the freedom their off hours permit to express themselves through their attire, or at least enjoy the comfort of less formal clothing. Others prefer the simplistic- why go to such lengths when a t-shirt and jeans would be more efficient? Some my prefer garb of a religious or cultural nature- Vulcans appear to enjoy an affinity for flowing robes and the like. 

What kind of clothing would your character wear off duty? 

Edited by Randal Shayne

Genkos tends to wear high collared jackets (often linen) with contrasting sashes. Very simple, elegant, Betazoid clothing

Melody tends to go for a bit of a midpoint between stylish and practical. I think if I had to sum up an era to describe her fashion sense, i'd say 1940s New Yorker

So, if you asked Aria she'd say 'something simple...she's an engineer', but if she has an excuse to dress up in a dress, heels, whatever, she does. 

Jona prefers cultural clothing but not his culture. He is heavily influenced by Terran culture and owns a bomber jacket that he wears over a white shirt and blue jeans.