• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

LTJG Malko - Slip n Slide

((Secondary Sickbay – USS Narendra))

Malko: First thing's first, we need to find out how much Fairhug knows - and what the situation is on the bridge. For all we know they could be locked in combat with them now.

Termine: Malko Are you thinking what I'm thinking? 

((Deck 2, Jefferies tube – USS Narendra))

Termine: Oh quit your whining, neither of us are equipped for a battle and we seem to have good luck in small tubes.

Malko: I hope you know where you're going, the last time I followed you into a Jeffries I landed in hazardous material disposal. Prophets - I sound like B character in a fantasy movie. Also, do we need to crawl?

Termine: That's true, it does make me feel a bit like a hamster… But it's our best shot at seeing if Fairhug is on the bridge and keeping safe — Ah! Here it is, the ladder to deck one. come on, keep it up doc, 

Malko: Why don't you let me peek first, you're still wearing a diplomat uniform - they'd take you hostage on sight. 

Termine: That's not a bad idea - But hold up one second I think we're nearing the bridge!

They were thankfully only a few feet from the bottom of the ladder when the explosion pitched the ship sideways and the two slid off the slick aluminum alloy and into the catwalk below. Geysers of steam puffed intermittently as pressurized energy sources were damaged and diverted. 

Termine: Holy hell!! they're shooting at us. We need to get out of here!

Malko: Stay down - and look for an access panel.

Almost galloping on all fours, the counsellor scrambled behind Dante as he combed the well of the tube for some blades of light peeking in from the exterior. Dante swivelled and plunged his boots into the screws of a panel - it's bent form gave way and the officer slid out the hatch.

Termine:  *cough cough* Err…. Lietuenant JG Dante Termine reporting for duty. sir. 

Malko could hear Dante speaking to someone, but couldn't make out who it was. 

Fairhug:  ?

Termine: Well, just trying to play catch up sir - it looks as if you've got everything sorted out here.

Sliding face first out of the hatch onto the bridge carpet, Malko did his best to hold his medical gown shut with one hand and salute with the other. If he only had a third to keep a grasp on his composure... 

Malko: Ha ha! Yes, sir - we came to make sure you're OK. And now that we see all is fine...

Termine: Ah! Sorry, Malko is here too. Not exactly the entrance I wanted to make but, I guess the team's all back together again huh? 

Fairhug:

Malko: Yes, it had dawned us we had been infiltrated, too. We had some theories about isolating the breach and getting to the bottom of how this all happened.

Termine/Fairhug: ?

Malko: With some cross-referencing of ship registry timelines pre and post intervention on the cult attack of Gorn, as we as some more detailed information about the status of the Narendra's Sickbay and its patients at the time of the... incident... we believe we can move to a better understanding of todays' events. 

Malko nodded at Dante, maybe their shore leave wasn't going to be a break from work after all...

Malko: Understandable, we are eager to help anytime. 

Malko: Thank you, sir. We will leave you be... Termine, we can use my office - I need a change of clothes, anyway. 

Malko half bowed and gestured to the turbolift, backing out of the controlled chaos that was the bridge. Even in the midst of a crisis, the bridge crew volleyed tasks like a professional sports team - beginning to rebuild Malko's sense of safety he hadn't felt since the crash. 

((OOC: wrapping up for shore leave, but we can continue this subject later!)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LTJG Malko
Counsellor
Starbase 118 Ops
A239508M10
  • Haha 1