• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

Poll of the Week: Non-Canon Ships

Laria Herren

Poll of the Week: Non-Canon Ships  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Which non-canon ship class would you most like to see featured in a future series?

• Achilles-class heavy cruiser
    • Cardiff-class explorer
    • Chariot-class explorer
    • Dakota-class medium cruiser
    • Horizon-class research vessel
    • Luna-class explorer
    • Odyssey-class cruiser
    • Oracle-class deep space science vessel
    • Veritas-class medium cruiser
    • Vesta-class explorer
    • Would you prefer to see a different non-canon class of ship make its official debut in Star Trek? Let us know which below!

One of the most impressive things about the Starbase 118 community is the wiki. It provides an extensive record of the group’s history going back years. The UFOP: Starbase 118 Wiki has been online since early 2004. There you can find hundreds of character biographies as well as a list of ships in the fleet, both active and inactive.

When it comes to the various classes of ship in the Star Trek universe, everyone has their favorites. Ships range from the pride of the Federation fleet like the Sovereign-class or Galaxy-class to the very fragile Oberth-class. Many of the “official” starship classes have been used for PC vessels in the fleet at one time or another. However, starship classes from sources outside of the main shows have also been used. Simming on a new class of ship provides exciting opportunities to expand on the locations and bring to life ships that we didn’t get to know over several seasons on-screen. This week we’d like to know which of those non-canon ship classes you think deserves a promotion. Information about any of the classes that you haven’t heard of before can be found on the wiki. Which non-canon ship class would you most like to see featured in a future series? Cast your vote and let us know below!

Oh man this was by FAR the hardest poll yet. I sincerely love all these ships, especially the odder classes like the Chariot and the Horizon (which is what I voted for, being the blue shirted nut I am).

It is REALLY cool to see love for the smaller, more compact classes though! I was actually torn between voting Horizon or Luna, so I am glad to see other crew members repping for cruisers!