• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

Poll of the Week: Drinks All Around!

Randal Shayne

Poll of the Week: Drinks All Around!   

18 members have voted

1. 1. What is your character’s favorite go-to drink?

• Coffee- black
    • Coffee with fixings (sugar, cream, other slanderous modifications… )
    • Tea
    • Citrus Drinks
    • Soda
    • Something else?

There are some unspoken rules of life that seem to hold true wherever one goes. Gas station sushi is a risk. Towels are inordinately valuable for any situation. And great leaders of any cause tend to have a beverage of choice. Such is true for many of the Starfleet captains we’ve grown to know and love. We have seen the great Jean-Luc Picard indulge in a cup of Earl Grey on occasion, Benjamin Sisko frequently sip on raktajino, and Captain Kathryn Janeway’s obsession with coffee approaches legendary status. 

Whether facing down the Dominion or trying to get across a hostile quadrant of space, drinks help fuel Starfleet and those that drive it. This week’s poll asks for your character’s favorite drink. Do they enjoy the bitter flavor of black coffee? Are they more of a tea drinker? Maybe they enjoy something else completely. Whatever the case, give us your vote, and let us know your thoughts in the comments below! 

Kayla loves coffee, but recently the CMO on the Eagle (Dr. Foster) advised her to cut back her intake.

Still though, her idol is Janeway, and what better way to get into one's idol's head than indulge in the same pick-me-up?

❤️ K

• Like 1

Jalana's go to is Jestral Tea, she even has a plant in her quarters which were a gift so she can have fresh tea anytime. - Each of my PNPCs also has a go-to beverage depending on their cultural heritate or life experience :)

Edited by Jalana
  • Like 1

On 8/15/2019 at 3:29 PM, Jalana said:

Jalana's go to is Jestral Tea, she even has a plant in her quarters which were a gift so she can have fresh tea anytime. - Each of my PNPCs also has a go-to beverage depending on their cultural heritate or life experience :)

Weird! In my first sim with this character I had to pick a beverage from the replicator and I went for the first thing I saw on Memory Alpha - Jestral Tea!

Sal drinks Rigellian orange cider with long pepper.

Wyn drinks raktajino, black like his soul.