• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

Picard (trailer)

Kiliak Jo

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I thought the first two episodes were very good. I like what the executive producer when he said on Ready Room that Picard is a sci-fi drama while Discovery is a sci-fi action.

• Like 1

On 2/4/2020 at 8:15 PM, Kurt Logan said:

I think I may be the only one on here that didnt like them, but I'm waiting to see what the future episodes hold.

You're not the only one. I felt the first two episodes were excruciatingly slow. But strangely enough, because they introduced us to (what will now be) Picard's crew, it seems to have improved significantly. Rios and Raffi have added some flavour to the mix. Rios, more than Raffi — because what's better than one Santiago Cabrera?

Three Santiago Cabreras.

Edited by Blake
  • Haha 2

• 1 month later...

While i cant add much to the Santiago Cabreras debate of needing three rather than one, i would have to say that at them moment he is the best actor on the show, im excluding Riker and Troi as their guests rather than full time cast.

However so far the scenes with Picard/Riker/Troi to me have been the best in the whole series.

I am left wondering if the people that wrote the script had ever scene any Trek before, for me the show hasn't got any better, which is such a shame.  :(

I actually love the change they've made to show beyond Starfleet. And I'm loving the new 7 of 9 and the way she has grown. It took a while for things to make sense but I've still enjoyed it.