• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

Length of Service & Special Awards

Congratulations, everyone! Thoroughly well-deserved awards up there. A lot of hard work and dedication, it's all very inspiring! Here's to the next year!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Very well done, everyone! Congratulations are indeed appropriate. Your hard work, dedication, and unique flavors are much appreciated. 😁

• Like 3

Congratulations everyone! You all do an amazing job and definitely earned these special awards! HIP HIP HOORAY!!

Congrats all!

@Groznin Smith You deserve all the love, even though you're trying to tell me on Discord now you don't. 😉

@Luna Walker 15 years... Wow! How have you managed to survive this thing for so long?! Keep being sassy. 😊

@Jarred Thoran Richard, you're someone to look up to, you do all this OOC work (including these awards, now) brilliantly and deserve the recognition!

@Theo Whittaker Mikey, you never seize to amaze me, and you're simply the best captain I could wish for. Simply so caring and loving for all who need it. ❤️

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Congratulations to all the winners!

@Irina Pavlova The help you have provided from before and after the launch of the Eagle has been great.  I really appreciate all of your hard work getting the Eagle forums set up and going, it was one less thing for me to worry about.

For those who don't know @Chloe WatersI recommend pulling some of her sims and reading just how well she is able to describe the things around her and to make you believe you are actually there.

The Image Collective has been great for the Eagle in general and me in particular, never saying 'that's impossible' so I really appreciate all you do Ash MacKenna.

Thank you and Congratulations again!

• Like 2

Congratulations to all my fellow award winners. You are all amazing and beautiful people inside and out and everybody deserves their awards!

I’m especially proud of @Luna Walker who has been here a staggering 15 years and who never fails to find a way to give Theo a headache (in the best possible way, obviously).

Words can’t quite describe how proud I am of the ever wonderful, ever brilliant @Jarred Thoran for his tireless devotion to not just Columbia, but to the entire fleet. You’re an example and an inspiration to just about everywhere and you are going to be an incredible Captain one day. Thank you for facilitating this year’s award ceremony. You are utterly, utterly marvellous and a fabulous human being!

Also- I’m so proud of  @Groznin Smith, who is quite simply one of the loveliest people I’ve met through this fleet and whose enthusiasm for our game brings people to us from far and wide.

@Sal Taybrim- you make this fleet so much brighter by being everyone’s champion. I was fortunately to write for you for two years and I can attest to how bright you shine, how supportive you are and how much of a true friend you are to us all. You’re one in a billion!

@Kali Nicholotti- I never knew you were the brains behind the Image Collective but thank you for giving the members of the team another opportunity to showcase their amazing talents and for being an icon to many in this fleet x

I’d also like to say thank you humbly for the Xalor Clan Xifilis Award. Autism can be debilitating for me at time but this fleet gives me a reason to keep going when times are tough. I’m infinitely grateful to be here with you all. 😻

PS: @Roshanara Rahman, DM about franchising that coffee shop to someone on Columbia...... or getting me a transfer to Veritas!

Edited by Theo Whittaker
  • Like 4

This is a shocking honor and one I deeply appreciate.  Thank you to all those who nominated me and to the great people aboard the Veritas and across the fleet who make SB118 the incredibly special community I've come to love.  

• Like 4

Congratulations again to the worthy winners of the above awards!

@Sal Taybrim never has an award been more appropriate. I'm so happy to be working with and learning from you on Ops and I'm glad to see your hard work and dedication get the recognition it deserves.

The fact that there are so many winners here that I am yet to sim with shows the strength of this community, I can only hope I get the chance to write with you all in the future.

Edited by Gogigobo Fairhug
  • Like 1

Congratulations to all winners!

But let me specifically shout out @Sal Taybrim for the MOUNTAINS of work they put in for the health and happiness of SB118 on the whole and OPS on the specific. I don't know how you find the time! Thank you!

@Groznin Smith for introducing me and many others (clearly) to SB118

@Jo Marshall on a well deserved award for extensive work with cadets- having been one of those cadets, I can safely say richly deserved!

• Like 3

Again, congratulations to everyone who was awarded one of these very special awards. Special shout out to Kurt Logan from Atlantis and Femi Cattan, who used to be one of us. Well done.AtlantisBannerSerala.png

Lt. Commander Serala
Chief of Tactical and Security
Atlantis Staff Member
Training Team Member
Image Collective Member
USS Atlantis NCC-74682
A239412S10

9 hours ago, Theo Whittaker said:

Congratulations to all my fellow award winners. You are all amazing and beautiful people inside and out and everybody deserves their awards!

I’m especially proud of @Luna Walker who has been here a staggering 15 years and who never fails to find a way to give Theo a headache (in the best possible way, obviously).

Words can’t quite describe how proud I am of the ever wonderful, ever brilliant @Jarred Thoran for his tireless devotion to not just Columbia, but to the entire fleet. You’re an example and an inspiration to just about everywhere and you are going to be an incredible Captain one day. Thank you for facilitating this year’s award ceremony. You are utterly, utterly marvellous and a fabulous human being!

Also- I’m so proud of  @Groznin Smith, who is quite simply one of the loveliest people I’ve met through this fleet and whose enthusiasm for our game brings people to us from far and wide.

@Sal Taybrim- you make this fleet so much brighter by being everyone’s champion. I was fortunately to write for you for two years and I can attest to how bright you shine, how supportive you are and how much of a true friend you are to us all. You’re one in a billion!

@Kali Nicholotti- I never knew you were the brains behind the Image Collective but thank you for giving the members of the team another opportunity to showcase their amazing talents and for being an icon to many in this fleet x

I’d also like to say thank you humbly for the Xalor Clan Xifilis Award. Autism can be debilitating for me at time but this fleet gives me a reason to keep going when times are tough. I’m infinitely grateful to be here with you all. 😻

PS: @Roshanara Rahman, DM about franchising that coffee shop to someone on Columbia...... or getting me a transfer to Veritas!

You know... Maybe in the future we'll make a restaurant too... Just, wait for it! 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Pholin Duyzer said:

Congrats all!

@Groznin Smith You deserve all the love, even though you're trying to tell me on Discord now you don't. 😉

@Luna Walker 15 years... Wow! How have you managed to survive this thing for so long?! Keep being sassy. 😊

@Jarred Thoran Richard, you're someone to look up to, you do all this OOC work (including these awards, now) brilliantly and deserve the recognition!

@Theo Whittaker Mikey, you never seize to amaze me, and you're simply the best captain I could wish for. Simply so caring and loving for all who need it. ❤️

Another survivor around here. I still remember when our characters were so young.... Ah... Nostalgic mode on! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Congratulations! 🍾🎊🎉🎈 

Woohoo! Congratulations to all of you wonderful, beautiful people! You all are part of what makes this community so absolutely engaging and one of the best parts of my life. 

I'd like to give a special shout out to @Kurt Logan, it's been a pleasure simming with you and seeing the friendship between Logan and Raga devlop being the two on the ship with the strongest Martyr complexes. 

And to @Femi Cattan. I've said it before and always will. Once an Atlantean, always. No matter how far in the galaxy you go, and what posting you're on you are an Atlantean. Congrats!!

Congratulations to you all - some truly inspiring write ups there!! 

@Luna Walker & @Kelrod 15 years is an absolutely mind blowing length of time to have been here - I can only imagine the things your characters have seen during their tenure here.

@Groznin Smith Again - congratulations and thank you for all you do to bring in new members. 

@Jo Marshall Don't think that this recognition in any validates you always turning the class into a Lovecraftian horror tale :D

@Theo Whittaker You never cease to amaze me in everything you do!

@Kali Nicholotti Wow, congratulations - that is one legacy to leave behind, and i'm sure countless members are grateful to have the opportunity to have such beautiful avatars - all because you set up the Image Collective!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

If Logan knew what you meant Raga he'd probably agree lol

seriously to all those mentioned your example is what the rest of us look up to and keep going forward with our own writing 

Congratulations and Thank you all

• Like 1