• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

Congrats to all the winners!

Congrats!

To be totally honest, I’ve still not quite processed this, BUT I’m so, so honored to be here. Doubly so for be able to serve on such a tremendous ship and her crew. Thank you all.

And a HUGE congratulations to all the other winners!

Shocked that I won something. Thank you all. Congratulations! 

Congratulations one and all! Such a wonderful group of people who are all playing their part in making this community such a great and special place to be. Well done on all your hard work over the last year or however long you've been with us.

• Like 2

A huge congratulations to all the winners and a massive thank you to those of you who nominated me for the Pathfinder

Congratulations to all the winners of this year's General Awards, and especially the members of my crew. :)

The Genesis Award is The Most Improved Simmer Award, which was well-earned by Daylan Daroo by showing conspicuous effort in improving their simming skills and improving her sim rate. Congratulations. I'm very proud of you. 

The Order of Starfleet Merit and Achievement First Class (TOSMA) goes to Quen Deena for her great dedication in her behavior and simming abilities. She regularly contributes good, solid ideas to the plot and character development. They also take the time to edit and proofread their sims to ensure quality in their writing.

The Laudean Commendation is awarded to Ben Garcia achievements in exploration with new lifeforms. He has shown his creativity in the lives of the Laudean people who work within the Embassy and report back to the Laudean government. His species expansion, including physiological, psychological, cultural, social, and more, and his creativity inspires his fellow simmers . This award, although named for the Laudeans, is rare to be awarded to an Embassy crewmember. Thank you for bringing it home, Garcia.

Stefan Germanovich, during his short time at the Embassy, has earned the B. Plot Award, for managing to show a good part of his character's life in the Starfleet Marines despite the demands of the main plot. He has shown how to do it through flashbacks to an earlier time. Well done, Germanovich.

Sheathed Sword is presented to Lorian Lovar for his portrayal of a Vulcan inflicted with a trauma that takes away his Vulcan-like personality, making him human-like in demeanor. Great imagination, Lovar!

Boris Hendon is awarded the Khan Award because he thoughtfully developed a three-dimensional villain in the Glass Android mission. Over the course of a mission he awakened many emotions, including but not limited to hate, fear, humor, and at the end, sorrow, over the course of a mission. Job well-done, Boris!

Nebula Bar is awarded to Hannibal Parker for is great imagination when creating or expanding upon planets, stars, stellar phenomena. His descriptions of other physical environments and settings, literally " takes you there" . . .

Silver Palm goes to Alexander Brodie awarded to him for consistently helping the crew by giving sound advice that enhances morale. He not only helps the crew with a variety of problems but also uses his skills to improve in value of the missions' planning and execution. His humor also adds a spark of enjoyment to a lagging story while keeping his sim relevant and realistic (e.g. Aadi's dilemma in asking Hannibal's permission to marry his sister). 

Rode Mitchell is the recipient of the Russ Bar.  Rode is a writer whose knowledge of Trek lore, and although not much has been written about fighter pilots in our timeline, his knowledge of the Starfleet vessels clearly brings them into focus. Good job, Rode! 

As a First Officer Krindo Pandorn wears many hats so it stands to reason he would be awarded several bars. Among those awarded to him is the Scotty Cross, for the plot twists he comes up with that feeds your imagination.

Krindo Pandorn wins the Neelix Award for his extra, out-of-character simming devotion. This includes, but isn't limited to, helping fellow officers who are in need of simming aid, visibility on the forums, OOC list presence, upkeep of wiki pages, filing reports, and generally doing the things that I don't have time to do.

And last, but not least, Krindo Pandorn wins the Q Award for continually surprising crewmates with unexpected, devious plot twists. Well done, Krindo!

Lastly, I get to proudly stand with you all in this award ceremony. I was overcome with emotion to read what so many of you had to say. I can't express how much I appreciated all the kind words. What is all boiled down to summed with this sentence: "We thank the Admiral for all her support and encouragement, and for helping fellow members at the Embassy find their path of development." Pathfinder Award is awarded to Toni Turner

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Massive congratulations to everyone! The nominations were brilliant, and show how much love this group has for one another. Hugely inspiring absolute stars, have loved every minute of this year's awards/

Some of you are getting Google Groups stalked after this, FYI. Apparently you're too good not to be! :shrug:

Congratulations to all laureates! The awards are a nice reminder that what we write and dream up is read and deeply cared for by many of our fellow players. May it always be an inspiration and something that brings players in general and a crew in particular closer together. So, three cheers and a tiger! ;) 

Thank you all. It is good to know that my efforts are appreciated. I had a suspicion about the Neelix Award, but the other two were a complete surprise to me. Thank you again!!